Ushijima - One Night Stand

Short story series

God he was so drunk. He reeked of the scent of alcohol- it was no wonder he would wake up thinking this all was a dream.

"Ush-Ushijima-San..." you whine, bracing yourself with your hands. Despite how long you two have been locked in this room together, you could never quite get used to his power. Each time his hips meet yours, you find yourself stumbling forwards. Even being on all fours could not prepare you for this man. "My god...sl-slower please!"

Either he chooses to ignore you or he simply is too drunk to even make sense of your words. He thrusts into you relentlessly, making you beg for mercy. You came so many times that the bed was already damp with both yours and Ushijima's body fluids.

A hand makes sharp contact with your ass, causing you to cry out. That's right...he was captain of the volleyball team back in high school. You had completely forgotten as you haven't seen him in years.

You had always had a fascination for Ushijima and little to your knowledge, so did he. But high school was a different time and Ushijima was different then. He was too absorbed into volleyball- so much so that there was barely any time or emotion for anything else whether that be his grades or even you. And so you both graduated and went your separate ways with unknowing feelings. Who knew you'd find your way back together again?

"Fuck, I knew you'd look so nice gripping my cock like this," he groans. His voice is raspy as he looks up, as if he's thanking the gods for this opportunity. "That's it, Y/N. Tighten up for me, will you?"

It was a hard ask- considering he was ripping your pussy apart in the moment. "Please, I-I'm so tired," you beg.

Ushijima grabs your leg, flipping you onto your back. He quickly hooks both of your legs over his shoulders and inserts himself as if he was deprived on the situation.

You arch your back as his size fills every need that you've ever had. He feels even deeper in this position. You don't even want to look down- fearing that you'll see the bulge on the front of your stomach. "One more time- just one more time for me Y/N." And with a face like that, how could anyone even think about denying him.

"I caaann't," you whine. "You said that last t-time!"

He holds onto your legs, kissing each leg softly. Ushijima refuses to lose eye contact with you and he was right to do so. The longer he stared down at you, the weaker you became to his pleading. "Please, Y/N. I need to see you cum just one more time. I need to feel you creaming on me just once more."

You groan as your walls still pulse from the reminiscence from your last orgasm that happened not too long ago. You decide that there's not much to do besides give into him.

His thrusts become sharper all of the sudden. Despite going all out the whole night, he somehow still had some in the reserve. You're gasping for air. The size of his cock was something that you only heard of in stories. It had you feeling like it would pierce right through you.

The lewd sounds of your juices mixing with his is almost intoxicating yet it's completely masked by the echoes of his hips slapping into yours.

One of his hands come up to your breast, grabbing it roughly. He's quick to get to the point, pinching one of your nipples between his fingers. He molds your nipple into a point, pulling out a prolonged squeal from you. "That's it, I know you're close. I know you can't hold yourself back. Your body's too lewd, Y/N."

He plays with your breast for his pleasure, fondling it softly before flicking your nipple. There's no end in sight as after he's finished with one breast, he does the same to the other.

Ushijima was right- you were close and he was completely fixated on your body. He was addicted to the way your breasts were bouncing. And he was high off of the scent of sex. If only he wasn't so stupid back in high school- he wouldn't have missed years of this ecstasy.

He thought about it too many times back then. He wanted to fuck you just as badly all those years ago. Anywhere he would go- he would think about. It wasn't hard to imagine you bent over on the desks, pressed against the training mats, or even on your knees in the bathroom stall. How else would a horny teenager deal with his urges?

Even as you two went your separate ways, he some how always had the intrusive thought creep back to him once in a while. And the longer these urges took place, the more they grew. So much so that it was nearly impossible to hold himself back when he finally got his hands on you.

His thrusts are completely unforgiving. He wants you to melt under his touch. He just wished you could feel how much he was craving you these past few years and how painful it was for him.

You gasp as he finishes up with your second nipple. Little to your knowing, it would be your last breath for a whole as his hand's next victim was your throat. "You like this?" he asks, inhaling deeply. "I can feel how much you tighten up. I didn't know you were slutty."

Your jaw drops open but nothing is able to come in or out. And at this rate, you could see yourself passing out. His thrusts were taking everything out of you that it was physically impossible to even struggle against him in this position.

Ushijima grunts lowly before biting his bottom lip. "Fuck I'm gonna cum soon." His eyes close for a brief second, trying to hold himself back from cumming right in the moment. "Make me cum and I'll let go, 'kay?"

And you're not sure if it's intentional or instinctive but you tighten up immediately. Maybe you were secretly into this after all- or maybe it was just because of Ushijima himself.

The friction between your walls put you on cloud nine. Even if you died here, you were sure you'd be in heaven with the way you were feeling. The moment he bottoms out into your cunt had you feeling this intense build up in your core. A familiar feeling creeps up on you. Despite your protests, you couldn't deny that he knew how to treat a woman.

You open your mouth to tell him you're about to cum but nothing comes out. You're only able to move your lips helplessly- and hopefully Ushijima will get the message. But even if you weren't to say anything, the familiar feeling of your cunt squeezing around him is enough to tell him what's to cum.

And for what felt like the 10th time of the night. You're cumming, fluttering around his dick. Your vision goes completely black- either from the bliss of it all or the lack of oxygen. You can hear Ushijima groan deeply. His hips even hitch as he swears you might even rip off his dick with how tightly you're holding onto him.

You walls ripple over his length, a familiar feeling that he would never get used to. His hips are desperate, trying to push past both of your limits but it's not use. "Shit."

Ushijima quickly pulls out just in the nick of time, finishing himself all over your stomach and breasts.

He slowly recovers, eyes finally opening as he soaks in the sight in front of him. Both of you are breathing heavily, unable to move. His cum flows along our curves, ending up in a tiny puddle on the bed. His eyes memorize everything from head to toe and back up again- until he finally makes eye contact with you.

And just by looking at each other, you both knew that each of you still had a little bit of life still inside.