suna ~ last chance

you confess to suna

male!dom, vibrator, ass play, overstimulation, light bondage, penetration, degredation

A/N: I was a little hesitant writing this since I have yet to watch the new season and I don't know much about his character. I have read the manga all the way through but I still want to do his character justice. So I apologize in advance if this is just too far out there. Perhaps in the future, I'll write another one more fitting.

"Open your mouth," he demands of you, grasping at your chin while you're sitting breathlessly on your knees.

You quickly obey, tilting your head upwards to see if he would be satisfied. A salty yet bitter taste tingles on your tongue and you can feel a little of it dribbling down the side of your lips and eventually falling onto your bare thighs.

Suna wipes the side of your mouth with his thumb and shoves the liquid back into your mouth, not letting any more of it go to waste. "Swallow."

He waits for you and the only thing that can be heard is your audible gulp. When you finish, you open your mouth once more just like you always did, showing him that there was nothing left.

There's a slight curve at the edge of his lips as he kneels down in front of you. His slim fingers caress your chin and yet, there's nothing comforting about any of this.

"I love when you gag on my cock. You did so well, baby," he tells you, playing with your messy stands of hair as if he wasn't the one nearly ripping them off while shoving his entire length down your throat till your nose was hitting his abdomen. "I think you deserve a reward, don't you think?"

You nod your head desperately, feeling needy in more places than one. "That's my little whore," he says with a tone of satisfaction.

He leans closer to your, grabbing your collar with two fingers and jerking you forwards till his lips are barely grazing your ear. "Sit against the bed and spread your legs for me." You follow almost immediately, shivering with excitement. Suna follows, a slight smirk on his lips because of how submissive you're being today. Perhaps that could be because of what happened earlier today.

You can Suna have a relationship that can only be described as 'Fuck Buddies," and it all started out of pure lust and nothing more. You two made a set of rules which you both were hell bent on following and one of those rules was "no feelings."

However, it was too late by the time you realized you fell in love with him. At first, you tried to bury those feelings but the longer you did that, the harder it was to get out of the situation. Today, you were prepared to risk it all and told him how you felt and his response...?

"We better end things with a bang then, hm?"

After school, you two met up at the same time as usual in the same spot as usual, and this time- it would be the last. He didn't say anything, and you didn't say anything.

Suna stands on the side of the bed as he watches you put yourself on display for him. When your leaking womanhood is in view, he digs through his pocket for the remote to the vibrator that's buried within your womanhood.

He doesn't even waste time to tease you, mercilessly turning it on to one of the highest settings. The vibrations rip through your body. You let out a moan, body hunching over as the stimulus was stronger than expected.

"N-no, Sun-ahh," you say, clearly interrupted.

"No? You don't like it? This is even your favorite toy," he says with a sarcastic frown. He sits on the side of your body, grabbing the base of the vibrator and he starts thrusting it in and out of you.