kageyama ~ ride

kageyama just can't wait to get home

college AU, car sex, hand job, begging, fingering, light slapping, suggested exhibitionism, orgasm denial, penetration

"Fuck, there's no room in here," Kayegama curses, attempting to uncomfortably sift in the backseat of his car.

"That's why I said we should go home first but you're the one who couldn't wait," you argue back.

It's completely dark outside with the exception of a few scattered lights around the parking lot. You can hear the clanking of the metal on his Kageyama's belt as he's in a haste to move. "Oh, you want to point fingers? And who's fault is it that I'm like this in the first place?"

Ah, that's right.

Moments ago, you and Kageyama were both inside that very restaurant only three rows away from where he had his black 4-door car parked. The department decided to go out for dinner as celebration for mid-term exams finally coming to an end. There were cheers, alcohol, and of course, good food.

Kageyama sure was popular. He didn't have the most social personality but everyone recognized him for his talent and few others recognized him for his good looks. It's no doubt that you were one of those people but being his girlfriend made it just a little harder to watch people fawn over him while chewing on your appetizers.

"Kageyama senpai!! Can you tutor me just a little next week?"

"Yo, Tobio! Next round's on you, right?"

"Wow, I didn't know you were so muscular. Did you do sports in high school?"

However, you're used to this sort of attention and just sit silently beside him, tuning out all the nonsense to a jumble of gibberish in your head. However, it's not to say that you wouldn't get annoyed. After all, he is your boyfriend.

But still, it's not like staking our claim over him would help so all you can do is sit next to him.

Not even halfway through the first course, something more exciting came to your mind. You'd like to blame it on the alcohol but who knows?

You place your hand on Kageyama's clothed leg- innocent enough. It's subtle to the point where he doesn't even need to look over in your direction, merely placing his own hand on top of yours for comfort.

You can tell Kageyama is getting tired of the crowd around him, his fingertips grasping onto your own for dear life but hey, this is what he gets for being so popular.

You manage to escape his grasp, trailing the tips of your fingers up and and down his thighs in a teasing manner. He attempts to catch your hand but with his eyes and mouth so busy elsewhere, he can't make it too obvious. In the meantime, you have all the attention in the world to give him.

Beside you, Kageyama stiffens when your hand trails just a little bit too high. The muscles in his leg tense up before your fingers withdraw, as if making a mistake but both of you know that clearly isn't it.

Each time your hand comes back it, it dares to go just a little bit further. It feels like hours that this game has gone on or maybe it's just that agonizing. Eventually, you run into the outline of his half hard length and at this point, you and Kageyama both knew that it would be impossible for him to stand up.

His teeth are grinding against one another, trying to hold back whatever scowl of satisfaction that was hiding behind his lips.

In the meantime, you were having the time of your life- making small talk with your classmates, taking sips of soju, and all in the presence of your wonderful boyfriend. Your hand enjoys itself to the fullest, stroking the outline of his cock till its fully erect and just to add salt to the wound, you didn't offer any mercy when tracing each curve of his tip.