semi ~ encore

every musician has a tradition for a good show

male!dom, light degredation, praise, mirror fucking, fingering, penetration, squirting, light slapping, light spit play (if you squint), suggested exhibitionism

Your mind flickers with the flashbacks of only a few hours ago- strobe lights flashing, music blaring, crowd screaming, and a bottle of booze in one hand. You remember standing in awe one moment- recognizing the lead guitarist on stage with his familiar darkened tips and a new fur coat.

The only difference now is that the fur coat is now tossed over the arm of the sofa and the lights are no longer flashing. Faint music can still be heard in the background along the its vibrations that runs through your chest. And instead of the male standing on stage meters away from you- he's now body to body with his arms tangled around your waist.

"Semi," you huff, doing your best to hold yourself up with your wobbly arms against the vanity counter.

With one hand gripping between the broken material of your stockings, he hikes one of your legs up right next to your hand as if standing on one leg is going to make you any more stable.

"Look at how pretty you are," he hums, teeth grazing the exposed area on your neck.

Your eyes hesitate to look at yourself in the mirror in front of you and yet, you do so anyways.

A sleeve, completely off your arm. Skirt, flipped up over the curve of your ass. Stockings, ripped oh so delicately to expose just the right amount of skin. Panties, pushed and resting to the side of your needy cunt. It's way too revealing for the amount of modesty you put into the outfit only hours ago.

"You got all dolled up and pretty for me. It'd be a shame for me not to appreciate this outfit, no?"

His question sounds condescending but your mind has little time to linger on its tone as he grinds his hand on right between your dripping slit.

"Someone's gonna hear."

And instead of heeding to your words, one hand delicately pushes your head in his direction until his lips absorb all the worries on your own. His tongue is quick to take over the messy kiss, playing with you to his liking. There's a stifled groan that's shared as one of his hands comes sharply down to meet the plush skin on your ass.

Only when you're gasping for air does Semi decides to let you go.

"And how is that my problem? I'm sure my bandmates would love to see how this slutty pussy takes a good fuck."

And again, you mewl at the friction when he slips his cock right between your delicate folds that's more than slickened.

Semi makes eye contact with you in the mirror as he shoves two fingers inside of your heat, stirring up more a mess than you even even imagine. Already, a moan slips out of your mouth. "If you don't want anyone to see you bent over like a whore for me, I suggest you learn to keep quiet because I don't mind showing off."

His words sends shivers down your spine- shivers that are more intense than any stimulation could give you. Your teeth clench tightly in preparation as his fingers start to curl relentlessly inside of you.

A strum of a bass guitar rushes through your body and the faint sounds of the crowd are made aware to you once again- reminding you that you aren't alone.

You tighten around his fingers as you can make out the sounds of footsteps in the hallway right outside. And to his amusement, you start shaking your hips while perched on his two long and slim digits.