hinata ~ icing on the cake

hinata learns more than just how to bake

oral, praise

Hinata shivers, sitting on the edge of the counter with a hand clasped over his mouth. His toes can't help but curl against the cupboards. His eyes waver at the sight in front of him- or maybe it's the stimulation.

The tip of his cock tingles with an odd sensation as your tongue runs over his slit- clearly on purpose. With the hand on the base of his member, it's not hard to pleasure him with the slickness from your saliva. Your hot breath surrounds him completely and his thighs twitch each time he feels himself hitting the back of your throat.

"Y-Y/N-san?"

You hum as a response and Hinata realizes his mistake when there's an audible gulp from the vibrations that come from between your lips.

How did he even get here?

______

How could he not get ideas like that? Not when your tongue darts out so seductively, licking your lips till they're thinly sheened with your saliva. Not when there's a white reminiscence on the corner of your lip that's threatening to fall. And especially not when-

"Hinata-Kun?"

"YES!" he shouts attentively, taking a stance like a soldier prepared for war when he's quickly shaken out of thought.

You make an odd face as Hinata realizes that he isn't in fact part of the military but rather in your kitchen. "A-ah, sorry Y/N-san."

You brush it off, using your finger to wipe the frosting on the edge of your lip. Hinata gulps audibly as he watches your lips wrap around your finger, thinking of something different.

"Do you mind handing me that dirty dish pan over there?"

Hinata is quick to act, handing out the pan while you get to work on washing the dishes. Although Hinata has the job of wiping down the counters, he's not doing a very good job as his eyes continuously get dragged towards something else.

"I hope our stand does well at the festival!"

Hinata hums in agreement but he's not really listening. He can't help but notice the way the apron swishes round your bare thighs as you shift against the counter. And again, more ideas flood his head of bending you over and just banging you right there on the-

"Hinata-kun?"

"Y-yes?!"

You squint your eyes at him, "Are you okay? It's like you're not even listening?"

You reach out towards him to check if he has a fever but Hinata continues to back away in nervousness. "W-what are you doing, Y/N-san?"

He backs himself into the counter, having no where to run to. "You're a little hot, are you sick?"

"Too cl-close," he stutters, voice shaky. And he's right, you're definitely too close. Close enough to where he can barely see the tint of pink on your lips and close enough to where he can feel your hot breath that's only making him hotter down the back of his neck.

______

Ah- so that's how he got in this situation.

His hand is shaking as it hovers over your head, as if he's afraid to touch you. You can see the nervousness in his eyes and you take the initiative for him, taking him by the wrist and placing his hand on your head. With your hand on top of his, you guide him to intertwine his fingers within your locks.