oikawa ~ not so vanilla

oikawa likes to tease you 24/7 but one day he discovers a little secret and he does a little more than just tease this time

oikawa!dom, bondage, blindfold, oral, penetration, rimming

"Y/N-CHAN!!"

All the muscles in your body tense up. 'Oh no," you thought. You could recognize that voice from anywhere. You begin to walk faster, hoping that the bumbling crowd of students would camouflage you while you try to escape.

"Y/N-CHAN!" you hear him shout again. His voice was a lot closer than before. You begin to panic, hugging your bag tightly as you walk as fast as you can without dragging attention to yourself. You could hear the familiar sounds of his footprints sneaking up on you.

You couldn't run away, you never could. Your eyes light up at the perfect opportunity. Quickly and as subtly as you could, you duck away into an empty study hall room. You slam the door behind you, breathing heavily while your attempt to calm your breath. 'That was close,' you think, wiping the sweat from your brow while feeling relieved.

"Are you avoiding me, Y/N-Chan?"

You jump, slamming your own body against the door. Your head turns sharply to the origin of the sound, spotting Oikawa leaning against a desk with his arms crossed in front of his chest. How was he in the room? You were literally meters ahead of him not even a few seconds ago? Did he teleport? Is he some sort of demon?

"O-oh, hey Oikawa-san. Didn't see you there," you stutter, itching the back of your neck while avoiding eye contact. There was probably a 1% chance that he bought the lie.

"I told you, you don't need to be so formal. Just call me Oikawa," he smiles, running his hand through his hair as he pushes himself up from the desk. He begins to walk over to you and you attempt to fuse your body with the door. Unfortunately, the laws of physics were not on your side today. The large room suddenly felt so much more cramped with him in it.

"Ah, Okay Oikawa-san," you reply, turning your head to the side to avoid eye contact. You couldn't help it, it felt weird without it. It felt even weirder that he kept adding 'chan' to your name but you could never bring yourself to say so. Even if you did, would he even listen?

He leans down, placing his forearm on the left side of your face and against the door. "Or you can call me...daddy," he growls, seductively licking the edge of your ear. His words shook you to your very core.

Your entire face burns red as you barely muster up the strength to push him away. "Y-you can't just say stuff like that!" You scold him, using your hair to cover up your tinted cheeks. However, he doesn't let it go unnoticed. "I have to get to class." You say simply, rushing to grab your bag and escape the room.

Oikawa trails you till you leave the room before he leans against the wall. He smirks to himself, tapping his pink lips with his pointer finger in amusement. This was more fun than he thought.

You walk furiously to your next class, keeping your head low. Ever since you bumped into him a few months ago, you felt like you've been seeing him everywhere that you go. To make matters worse, he could never just let you have a 'normal' interaction. He always had to bring up some flirty remark. Does this guy not understand the term 'personal space'?

When did this all begin? After you met him at the school library, your life suddenly became a lot more chaotic. He would sling his arm around your waist at random times, whisper flirtatious or vulgar things in your ear, or sometimes both at the same time! You could have sworn all his silly antics were not good for your heart.