Studying

"So, you're failing."

"D-Don't say it like that! I just don't understand some of the questions."

I sighed. My girlfriend, Karuizawa Kei, is currently failing. I knew she wasn't academically gifted, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

"A-Anyway, I need you to tutor me."

"Okay, I can do that. But first, let me make dinner. Wouldn't want you to study on an empty stomach."

"Actually I'll do it!" She said with her confidence back. I allowed her to cook for the moment, since I didn't wanna bring her mood down.

She started to cook what looked like some fried eggs and some sausage, along with some bread. She called this a "Sausage and Egg Sandwich." Apparently it was very popular in America, and she found it on the internet.

While she was cooking, I decided to tease the blonde-haired maiden. I came from behind her and snaked my arms around her, burying my head into her shoulders.

"W-What are you doing Kiyotaka?"

"Just hugging my cute girlfriend."

Her face got redder. Deciding to keep this up, I give her a kiss on the cheek.

She got redder.

I go for the finisher and bite her ear, then kissing her neck leaving a huge hickey.

She was red as a fresh tomato, ready to be plucked from the plant.

I chuckled to myself, and left her alone for now.

Time Skip~

She brought our food, still flustered from the earlier situation. I patted next to me to signal he should sit beside me, and she came over.

It was really good. The egg complimented the sausage well, and the bread was an added bonus.

"This is really good Kei, maybe I should let you cook more."

"Thanks! What kind of girlfriend would I be if I couldn't cook for my boyfriend?"

"Maybe you deserve a reward."

"Huh-"

I pinned her down to the floor, leaving no escape.

"W-What are you doing, Kiyotaka?"

"Rewarding you." I responded, giving her a kiss. It was a deep one, filled with passion.

I came up for air after a while, looking at the purple-eyed girls face. Her face was red, and she looked surprised as she touched her lips.

"How about this, you get every question right, I'll do whatever you want, as long as it's possible."

"H-Huh? Okay!" She said with a determined look on her face. God, she was adorable. It was like a child getting a gift on Christmas.

I got the materials and sat down. She didn't notice me, and I decided to tease her, again.

I picked her up, and sat her in my lap.

Of course, she blushed.

I started with the first question, and she got it right. Good start.

She continued to get everything right, and it was the last question. My fate would be sealed for a week with this one question.

She marked the 3rd option and.... it was wrong.

"Sorry Kei, but the answer is wrong." She looked as if she could cry.