Haruka x Sakura Lemon

You guys asked for it, and it's been on my mind for a while. The idea came from @Taboada666, so shoutout to them.

Anyways, let's get to it!

Haruka sat in her room, watching TV. The Ayanokouji Group hadn't met up in a while, so it was just her, with Sakura shopping with her sometimes.

Haruka shut off the TV, and let out a loud groan. "Ugh, there's nothing to do." She said, letting her arms fall down.

"Maybe I should call Sakura....." Haruka mumbled, grabbing her phone. As if the universe wanted the two girls to interact, Haruka's phone buzzed as soon as she picked it up. Sakura was calling her.

"Hello?"

"H-Hey, Hasebe." Sakura quickly replied.

"Hey Sakura! How are you doing?"

"G-Good, how about you?" Sakura asks.

"Fine, I'm really bored." Haruka answered.

"W-Well, if you don't mind.....can I ask you for a favor?" Sakura continued.

"Hm?"

"Well, it's about Ayanokouji...." Haruka's eyes sparkled hearing that name, and got to talking. Ayanokouji was Sakura's crush, and Haruka had promised to get the two together. On normal terms, it would take a few months. But since Ayanokouji is dense and Sakura is shy, it's taken a long time to say the least.

"So you need me to help you with dating stuff?" Haruka asked, getting up from the couch. 

"W-Well, yeah. Like where we should go on dates..." Sakura answered. Haruka got some paper and a pencil, and began to write.

"Go on....."

"H-Holding hands....."

"Interesting....."

"K-Kissing!"

"Oooh~"

"A-And even......that." It took a few seconds for Haruka to realize, but when she did, a large grin appeared on her face.

"Wow, that? I didn't know you were already trying to do that, Sakura~" Haruka teased. She could feel the embarrassment from over the phone, and she giggled.

"N-No, I w-wasn't trying to do that! I just wanted to prepare for the future, y'know-"

"And how far is 'the future'? Hmm~?" Haruka interrupted. 

"W-Well, um, I don't know!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Okay, okay Sakura. Come over, and I'll help you out." Haruka said, giggling.

"R-Really?" 

"Yes! That's what friends do, right?" Haruka exclaimed.

"Y-Yeah. I'll be right over, give me 20 minutes!" Sakura replied, hanging up the call. 

Haruka immediately dashed towards her bathroom, and prepared for Sakura's visit.

Timeskip

Haruka sat patiently on her couch, waiting for Sakura to knock on the door. The TV blared loudly, but Haruka's eyes were locked onto the door.

Knock

Knock

"Who is it?" Haruka yelled.

"I-It's Sakura." A timid voice answered. Haruka leaped off of the couch, and rushed to the door. She turned the doorknob, and opened the door to a familiar pink haired girl.