The Day After

"Ahh!" They both screamed.

The two teens sat next to each other, clutching the white bedsheets. 

"I-I'm not even going to ask. J-Just turn around please." The blonde-haired one spoke, embarrassed. The brown haired boy quickly turned around, and held his head. The hangover had hit him HARD, and his head was splitting open. 

As he heard the door open and shut, he decided to start thinking about what happened.

"So..party last night, spiked punch was definitely the culprit of this. However, who IS she?" he asked himself. A few minutes of pondering later, and he came to a terrible realization.

"Ahh...fuck. That's Karuizawa isn't it?"

The girl known as Karuizawa was a beauty, and instantly had become the favorite of Class D. Now the problem isn't that, it's her boyfriend, Hirata.

Hirata is the favorite of Class D, and the school as well. He has so much power, yet he's kind and treats others fairly. He almost isn't real.

But with that popularity comes fangirls, and there's an army of them. The last time someone messed with Hirata someone called the principal and got them expelled. So, imagine Karuizawa cheating on Hirata, and what'll happen to her. And once she breaks, the entire thing falls down and everyone will come after our poor brown haired boy Ayanokouji.

As he paced around the room, he tried to come up with ideas.

"Maybe if I just talk to her, then we can work a deal out. How many class points do I have again..?" 

"...."

".....only 30,000."

"That's out of the window."

Miraculously, he gets a call.

It's from Karuizawa.

"Hello?" he asks. 

"Hey, uh...I know there's a lot that happened but...I'd like to talk with you in person. Can you meet me at the mall?"

"Uh- sure, no problem. What time?"

"4:30, right after school."

Then, she hung up.

"That was awfully convenient."

Ayanokouji put down his phone, took a deep breath, and silently yelled.

Timeskip.

Ayanokouji was now on his way to glass, equipped with his school-provided bag filled with supplies. He stepped foot into Class D, said "hi" to a few people, and sat in his seat.

'This was a lot easier than I thought it'd be, but I don't know why I thought it would be hard.' he thought to himself, pulling out last nights (uncompleted) homework. He brought out his pencil, and quickly begin answering questions. The subject they were on was actually hard this time, and it had taken him a while to get the hang of it.

As he breezed through the paper, a soft, pale hand tapped him on his shoulder. It was Horikita, looking pissed off as always.

"Good morning." he said as she stared him down with sharp crimson eyes. "What happened to you last night? I saw you heading off with some blonde haired girl and you never came back."

"Oh- uh...we just went to Pallet Cafe for some water." Ayanokouji responded.

"Hm? Why go for water?" she asked.

'Did she not know the punch was spiked?' he asked himself.

"The punch was spiked, didn't you know that?" he asked.

"Wait, really? The teachers removed the punch after some students drunk it, but I didn't think it was spiked."

'....God bless this girl.' Ayanokouji thought, mentally facepalming.

"Yeah...that's the only reason I left."

Horikita nodded as a sign of approval, and went back to her desk. And coincidentally, Karuizawa came in right after.

Her hair was a bit puffier than usual, and her skin was glowing. It's hard to even tell she was the same girl who was just in Ayanokouji's bed a few hours ago.

Karuizawa's eyes scanned the room, and found Hirata. They hugged, and Karuizawa gave him a peck on the cheek.

Ayanokouji tracked her for a while, but eventually stopped as he realized that she had probably gotten over it by now. A sigh of relief escaped his lips.

Timeskip

Lunchtime approached, and it was only halfway until Karuizawa would have to talk to the guy who had probably just fucked her.

She had been nervous since the moment she woke up. The realization that she had just cheated on her boyfriend had shocked her to the core. And the worst part is that from what her memory could recollect, she enjoyed it. A lot.

Her guilty conscience had been weighing on her for a while, and had almost convinced her that it was alright to cheat for a moment. She had been losing interest for a while anyways, right?

No, she couldn't think like that. Hirata's an amazing guy! If she doesn't tell him, it'll be fine, right?

Her eyes landed on Ayanokouji for the 26th time. His eyes barely left his paper, and he seemed spaced out.

'Is this really the guy who had me on my knees 8 hours ago? Jesus Karuizawa get your standards up!' she said, degrading herself.

The insults being hurled at Ayanokouji were vicious, but deep down she knew she was only coping with the guilt.

So she continued to analyze him, from his somewhat rough skin, to his hazel brown eyes. She needed to know the "why" more than anything else.

She decided to skip out on her daily lunchtime hangout, and spy a bit.

The first thing that she noticed is that he had a lot more friends than expected. Horikita, the class leader was there, along with a few more Class C people.

"There's a lot more girls than I thought there'd be. Is he a player?" she asked herself. Oh I wish you knew Karuizawa.

Lunch had ended, and free period was next. Karuizawa followed him to the library, where he sat down with a silver haired girl and began reading books.

"So he likes books....heh, nerd."

She then followed him up to the rooftop, where he looked over the school campus.

"What's the point of this? Is he just doing it to be edgy?" she asked a little bit too loudly.

"Hey! Who is that?" he asked. Karuizawa ducked back. Ayanokouji walked back, just for Karuizawa to pop up out of nowhere.

"Hey...." she said nervously.

"Oh. It's you." 

'What's with that reaction? Did I do something wrong?' Karuizawa thought.

"Sorry for ambushing you," Karuizawa said nervously. "I couldn't take all the pressure, so I wanted to talk to you now."

"It's fine, I understand. You have a lot of stuff going for you right now, I don't want to mess it up," he said, sitting down on the floor. "Talk to me, what's on your mind?"

Karuizawa sat in front of him, and took a deep breath.

"First off, do you know what happened last night between us?"

CLIFFHANGERRRRRF

yo

uh

i

havent

updated

in like

months

but its okay

because

its still an update

so

yeah

bye

-vorgin