A Deal. (2k reader special)

Kamuro POV

I was walking down the hallway after a long and exhausting day. Sakayanagi had been ordering me around all day, barely giving me any breaks. Just thinking about it made me shudder. I continued my walk, not really having anywhere to go. It was almost spring break and I had nobody to hang out with. It was sad, but eventually you get used to it. The calming silence was comfortable, and not having to keep up with people was an added bonus. Oh and-

Suddenly, I was interrupted by a certain musical piece playing. It was Für Elise, coming out of a room I had never seen before. I decided to take a peek in, and saw a person I knew.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. He was a quiet type, didn't seem like one to be social or anything, just a plain guy. But for some reason, Sakayanagi had a strong interest in him. I couldn't understand it.

He looked at peace, his brown eyes no longer having that dull look, but having a little bit of shine to it. The sun rays shined down on him like an actor in a play, as he hit every note perfectly. He was good. Suddenly, he grew a smile.

God he's hot.

Wait what?

Pull yourself together Kamuro. This is Ayanokouji we're talking about. At the most he's good at piano, a little bit smart, and kinda athletic.

But regardless, this could be a good drawing. So, I pulled out my sketchbook and got to drawing. It was a perfect angle. The door in the way, the sun rays shining down on him. Everything was perfect. I finished the drawing right as he finished the song, pretty satisfied with my work. He had looked over and caught me. God dammit.

Ayanokouji POV

I had just finished playing Für Elise, my favorite song. I gathered my things and placed them into my bag, making a little noise. I looked up to see.. Kamuro? She was crouching in the doorway with what seems to be a sketchbook in her hands. I locked my gaze on her, walking towards her. She looked a bit frightened.

"Hey, Kamuro."

"H-Hey, Ayanokouji right?"

"Correct."

I noticed the drawing. It looked like me playing the piano.

"Nice drawing."

"Thanks."

"Hey, could you teach me how to draw?" I didn't really know why I asked this. Maybe it was because of the upcoming cultural festival? I would have to do some drawing eventually, so my sudden request was a convenient one.

"Huh?"

"I asked if you could teach me how to draw. You seem like you're good, and I need to learn how to draw in the first place."

"Then can we make a deal?"

"Sure, if it's reasonable."

"I teach you how to draw, but you have to teach me how to play piano." Simple enough.

Kamuro POV

Wait where did that question come from?!

I was locked into a deal now, and there was no getting out of it.

This shouldn't be too hard right? Just two people helping each other. Nothing more.

And so, the tutoring began.

Monday, February 15th.

Ayanokouji POV

It was the first day of our deal, and I had arrived to the room 10 minutes early. I inspected the room to see nobody there. Sighing, I sat down and prepared some of the songs I wanted to use for our tutoring. Most of the music was by popular bands or artists, such as John Legend or The Beatles.