...

A soft ray of light shined onto a wooden desk. Sounds of quiet typing could be heard inside of the room, with a somewhat slender man behind the computer. He had pure white hair, and seemed to be in his 40s.

As he finished what seemed to be one of the many paragraphs in a large letter, he sighed heavily.

"This is such a mess...over one student as well," He ran his rough fingers through his hair and wiped his eyes. "Who would've guessed someone like him would garner the attention of-"

A knock at the door quickly interrupted his silence.

"Come in." he says, quickly shifting into a proper position. A man with dirty blonde hair and dull, brown eyes walks in. Alike to the old man, he had a slender build, however looked younger. 

"Hello, Chairman," he speaks, his voice deep and and smooth. His hands gesture to one of the two seats in front of the dean. "May I?"

The old man stutters over his words, and his eyes widen. However, he keeps composure. "What're you doing here again? I've told you time and time again-" 

"Save it, Chairman. You and I both know that there's no point for you to protest here," he says, taking a seat. "Can't you let it slide this one time?" His face twists into a crooked smile.

The chairman remains still, an unamused look on his face. "I stand firm in my decision. I will NOT allow you to harm one of my students for accusations that are not grounded in fact. Now, if you will excuse yourself-"

"How's Arisu doing?"

The Chairman glared daggers at him.

"What do you mean?" he said, standing up.

"Just asking. You know, I haven't visited her in a while," the blonde-haired man said, picking at something in his fingernails. "Maybe I should-" 

The chairman moved the desk to the side forcefully, and grabbed the young man by his collar.

"Yosuke, you put a hand on my daughter..." he spoke through his teeth. Yosuke then calmly put his hands up. 

"Work with me, and nothing will happen, I can promise that." 

The chairman's face contorted into confliction, but unfortunately, he had been dealt a terrible hand.

"...Alright. But, if anything, and I mean anything, gets out, you are to take full responsibility and absolve me of any involvement. Understood?" Yosuke grinned, and shook his hand.

"Understood. We'll have this cleaned up with no worries. Now, the target." he begun as the Chairman pushed the desk back to it's original position. Yosuke placed the student's ID card onto the wooden desk, sliding it shortly.

"So, tell me everything you know, Sakayanagi." he demanded.

* * *

A boy with brown hair sits at his desk, quietly studying. His room was bare, with only the essentials that one would need, like a bed, a wooden desk that looked ancient, a wooden dresser that had definitely seen better days, and a closet with a few outfits.

He looked towards his alarm clock, the time reflecting in his eyes. 10:12 PM. 

"Damn, this is later than I usually stay up for. Unless Horikita drags me out."

A knock comes at the door.

"Speak of the devil." 

He gets up, and opens the door, pajamas on. Instead of being greeted by a girl with jet black hair, he was instead greeted with a jet black barrel, pointed at his forehead.