Collection of Short Stories

The Dance of Despair

Ayanokouji sat on his knees, standing in front of the Goddess of Death, Horikita. His eyes were dilated, and he showed no signs of life.

"Hm, it seems like your timer has run out." Horikita said as Ayanokouji transformed back into his human form. 

"Well, before I kill you, how about I pity you a dance?" Horkita said, standing up from her chair.

"Rise, mortal." She said, lifting him up from the ground. His eyes were now lively, and he stood up straight.

Horikita walked over to the poor boy, and took both of his hands. He put up no resistance, and just let her control him. She placed one of his hands on her shoulder, and the other on her hip. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and began moving.

They began dancing in the void, no music, not even breathing. Just the two of them, their eyes locked onto each other. You could see amusement in Horikita's eyes, while Ayanokouji's eyes seemed like he was waiting for the sweet release of death. His fellow teammates were all dead before he made it up here, scarring him in a way he hadn't been before.

"One, two. One, two. Isn't it easy, Ayanokouji?" Horikita said, laughing.

"You know, this was fun. Maybe I won't kill you, yet." Horikita said, letting him slump down to the floor.

"But always remember, with one snap of a finger....."

"....your head will be chopped off slowly, making you scream out in pain until your voice box breaks." Horikita finished, watching Ayanokouji squirm.

They lived there for eternity, Ayanokouji always scared of being killed at any moment. Horikita had even attempted to confess to him as a joke, and he stood there hesitating, scared to make a decision.

As long as Horikita existed, he would never be at peace. And that, is the most terrifying thing of all.

End

Non-Canon Chiaki Lemon (since you guys wanted it)

Kiyotaka sat in his dorm room, looking through magazines and watching TV. Sakayanagi had actually not visited him today, which means she was probably busy.

He scrolled through the channels, looking for something to watch. It was a Saturday morning, meaning that there was pretty much nothing interesting to watch.

Kiyotaka sighed. "Why is it always Saturday morning when there's nothing on? All I can watch is golf, but who wants to watch golf?"

He slumped down on his chair, and decided to pick up his phone. He scrolled through his messages, answering a few and ignoring some. Suddenly, a new message popped up, from Chiaki.

He clicked on it, and looked at the message:

[Hey, can I come over? I gotta tell you something.]

His heartrate increased. 

[Can't you just text me?]

[I can't really, because it's very important.]

[Oh, okay. Feel free then.]

[Alright, see you in 10.]

Kiyotaka shut off his phone, and walked over to his drawer to get ready. He picked out some casual clothes, and patiently waited on the couch.

Eventually, there was a knock at the door, and he quickly got up to answer it.

"Who is it?"

"Chiaki!" The person on the other side of the door exclaimed.

He slowly opened the door, the creak making the suspense much more intense.

The door opened to Chiaki in shorts and a hoodie, looking very, very nervous.

"Hey, come in!" He exclaimed, pulling the door more to let her in.

She walked over to the couch, and twiddled with her fingers.

"Uh, do you want anything? Like tea, or...?" He asked, walking over to the kitchen.

"No! I don't need anything....just sit beside me for a moment." She said, patting the seat beside her. He slowly sat down, his heartrate increasing once again.

"So, what I came to tell you is....that I've had some "thoughts" about our relationship, at least as friends." Chiaki said, her heartrate increasing as well.

"Mhm...."

"You've been a really, really great friend to me, and I can't thank you enough." Chiaki continued.

"Okay...."

"But, I've started to consider you as more than a friend. Or what I should say is....."

"....I love you, Kiyotaka."

"Oh..."

"But, I'd like you to at least think about it, even if you reject me. I'd love to still be friends, and-" Chiaki was crying at this point, and Kiyotaka gestured for her to come over. He took her into an embrace, and gently stroked her hair.

"Don't worry. I accept your confession. Just stop crying, alright?" He said, moving her head. She was now staring directly into her eyes, and they were both now laying on the couch.

"Can you promise me this, Kiyotaka?" Chiaki asked. She began hugging him tighter, basically cuddling with him.

"Hm?"

"Please....please, never leave. Whether we're done, dating or I'm dead, I want you to stay. Can you promise me that?" She asked.

He sighed.

"Yes, Chiaki, I can promise you that I'll never leave."

They cuddled for the rest of the day, embracing each other's warmth.

END

HAHA YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A LEMON

Put your hand back on your keyboard you degenerates

Anyways, hopefully you enjoyed those two stories.

Imma see yall later

-virgin senpai