The Boy in the Back Part 2

After looking at his work, I got motivated to get to school and start working. I walked into the classroom, and was a bit surprised to see him with a bruise on his cheek. I summed it up to bullies, due to him not having the best reputation.

The classes flew by, and I found myself working with him, again. This time, I had decided to socialize a bit while looking over my decoration.

"So, since we're partners, what's your name?" I asked.

"You really don't know? We've been in the same class for about a year...." He retorted, a bit surprised.

"W-Well, I haven't got to know many people outside of my friend group anyways, so......." I stammered, the feeling of embarrassment clouding my mind. He chuckled.

"It's fine. My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. And yours?" He asked.

I saw an opportunity, and I took it. "You really don't know? We've been in the same class for a year you know, surely you should've at least known my name." I teased.

"You never talked to me, therefore I couldn't have known your name." He retorted. Dammit, I should've used that one.

"I hate to admit it, but you have a point." I said, willfully taking my defeat.

"Anyways, my name is Karuizawa Kei. Nice to meet you, Ayanokouji." I said, extending my hand. He reached out his, and shook my hand-

Wait.

While he was shaking my hand I noticed some red stuff on his arm. It was barely visible under his sleeve, but I could see it.

"Hey, what's that red stuff on your arm-" He quickly jerked his hand away, and held his arm.

"O-Oh, sorry. Just some stains from a marker. I was drawing something." He said, his hand still clutched to his arm.

"Okay....." I said, turning back to my computer. I couldn't help but theorize. Weird behavior, bruise on his cheek, and red stains?

He couldn't be- No. I just met this person yesterday. I probably don't know anything, and shouldn't be looking into his personal life.

But I can't help but think.

What happened to you, Ayanokouji?

END

Part 3 coming out soon!

Tell me how you liked this.

Also, before the toolbros start in the comments, I'd like to say that Kiyotaka will be more emotional than before for the sake of the story. Without it, this story will have 0 substance. Okay? Good.

See ya!

-virgin senpai