NTR God: Horikita Suzune

It was a bright Monday morning. Everyone in the class had got with a partner, except for me.

Even Ijuin got a girlfriend.

I was truly miserable.

But all would change.

With just a few words.

"Ugh, I hate you!"

Horikita Suzune. Somehow got with Sudou, even though they are complete opposites.

Probably because Sudou was obedient, and answered to her beck and call.

He was a dog, essentially.

Apparently, Sudou had messed up in some way to get a verbal beating from Suzune.

I sighed. She changed, but her development had been cut short due to Sudog becoming her boyfriend.

He was very overprotective of her, much to Suzune's dismay.

The black haired maiden sat down at her desk, clearly angered.

"Seems like your relationship is on the rocks."

"And you don't have a girlfriend." That hurt.

"Maybe that will change."

"I honestly doubt it."

"Anyway, what's up with Sudou?"

"He's so clingy, that when I talked with Kanzaki about a class alliance, he got mad and tried to fight him. God, why do I put up with him?"

"You probably should've known that beforehand." That earned me a compass to the side.

"Ouch."

"Try to be more enthusiastic next time."

"I was born this way."

She chuckled. She was cute to be fair. If Sudog didn't get to her, I would've took her already.

Right before I could say anything, Chabashira-sensei came in.

"Alright, let's start today's lesson."

Timeskip

I sat alone at lunch, once again. The only thing I could do is either homework or see if there was any behind the scenes stuff going on.

Hearing the clack of a plate hitting the table, I looked over. It was Suzune.

"You look miserable."

"I really am."

"How come you haven't got a girlfriend yet? Seems like they would be drooling over you."

"Is that your way of confessing? You know your in a relationship, Horikita."

"S-Shut up! I have a boyfriend, no matter how dumb he is."

"I know, I was just joking."

She sighed, regaining her composure.

"What are you planning to do since everyone is involved with their partners?"

"Just exist, I guess. I still have behind the scenes stuff to do, y'know."

"Does it not get boring?"

"It gets exciting sometimes when I'm not involved."

"I really can't understand you."

"Nobody in this school really can, you're not the first." She looked at me, and I ignored her stare.

"Maybe I can."

"And how would you do that?"

"I can be your..... friend."