Pink Lemonade

Yamauchi sat in his room, watching baseball on his TV. It was the first day of summer, and it was very hot. The forecast said it would be over 90 degrees, something that most of Japan hadn't felt in a while.

"Ah.....it's so hot....I need a drink." Yamauchi said, slowly lifting his body off of the couch. The sweat drops from his forehead plopped on the floor as he trudged his way to the kitchen.

"Hm......what should I have today?" Yamauchi said, looking through his refrigerator. Nothing seemed too appealing to him, until he saw a certain pink drink.

"Oh, pink lemonade! This'll be perfect with some ice," He said, grabbing the pitcher from out of the refrigerator. He sat it down on his marbled counters, and opened the freezer.

"Ice, ice, ice.........there we go!" He exclaimed. Yamauchi grabbed the ice out of the freezer, and dropped them into the pink lemonade. He stirred it around a bit, trying to make the lemonade colder.

"That should do it- WOAH!" He said, feeling a sudden shake. Lightbulbs crashed down, plants fell off of tables, and the pink lemonade was knocked onto Yamauchi.

"Ouch! What's happening, an earthquake-" A sudden growling noise rung in Yamauchi's ear. He quickly shut up, his body now filled with fear. Goosebumps trailed his skin, making him feel cold despite it being a hot day.

He finally got the courage to peek over the counter, and saw what he dreaded. A black entity, or monster, was creeping around his dorm, looking for something. It finally went into his room, and Yamauchi took that chance to bolt towards the door.

'I gotta get out of here!' He said, frantically turning the door knob.

But surprisingly, it didn't open.

His heartrate went up each time he turned the doorknob, and he eventually groaned in frustration. Yamauchi quickly covered his mouth, but it was too late. The monster bolted out of his room, staring him down. Yamauchi tried to open the door again, and failed every time.

"Wait, please, stop! I'm too young to die!" Yamauchi exclaimed. The monster ignored his protests, and continued to walk forward. Eventually, the monster was now right in front of him, staring him dead in the eye. Yamauchi's heartrate was high enough to the point where either a heart attack or the monster would kill him at this point. 

This staring match wouldn't last for long though, as the monster attacked him, taking a large bite that cut off half of his neck, while almost destroying his vocal chords. Yamauchi couldn't even scream out for help anymore, he could only let out a feeble noise that nobody would hear.

"help....me......" He said, as the monster sucked the blood out of him. Yamauchi felt his body go cold, and his heart stop beating. He was now a lifeless corpse, who laid there, no blood, only a large gap in his neck.

The monster still had the blood in their mouth, and proceeded to change it to a pink color, resembling the pink lemonade Yamauchi had drunk earlier.

END

just gore lol

-virgin senpai