Order

A brown haired man sits at a desk, surrounded by wooden bookcases. The national flag of Japan sits behind him, along with a window, looking over a large plain with a further down.

He sat in a relaxed position until he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in!" He exclaimed, his voice smooth and clear.

"Hello, President Ayanokouji. It's your secretary, Aika." A woman came into the office, with a clipboard. She had black hair, and crimson red eyes.

"Hello, Aika. What brings you here today?" He asked.

"I just wanted to talk about your son. He's.....not liking the conditions that you put him in." She said, quickly moving her eyes away from his gaze.

"Oh? That's quite unfortunate. However, I can't do much, due to it being necessary to his training." Ayanokouji said, twiddling with his fingers.

"Okay, sir." She said, bowing.

"...But one thing, before I go." She said, her back turned to him.

"Yes?"

"What...do you think of your son?" Aika asked.

"Hmm.....what do I think of him?" Ayanokouji said, pondering.

"Well, I think of his as unfinished, or something that needs tweaks, like a machine." 

Aika clenched her fists.

"He's definitely fit to lead, but he needs to be better than that. He needs to be perfect, with no flaws. At least, according to my ideals." He said, getting up from his desk.

"I want him to rule with an iron fist, and show absolutely no mercy. Any country that gets in his way should and will be destroyed. And if that doesn't happen....I've failed as a leader." He said, pulling a book on a bookshelf. It suddenly split into two, and turned into a two way window.

"Come here, Aika." He said, stretching out his hand.

Aika turned around, and walked up to the window, her fists still clenched.

On the other side, was a boy who looked very similar to President Ayanokouji. He was coughing up blood, and vomiting.

Aika wanted to turn away, but Ayanokouji turned her head back whenever she tried.

"Do you see this? This, is what I call progress." He said, pointing at the red and green mix of vomit.

"This, is perfection in the making! Look at it!" He exclaimed excitely.

Aika just looked at him in disgust, not even wanting to look at the poor boy.

"That boy right there is going to make his father proud. You know why?"

"...Why, sir?"

"Because not only will he rule Japan, he's going to bring a World Order."

End

01000100 01001001 01010011 01010100 01010010 01001001 01000011 01010100 00100000 00110111

WORLD ORDER

-virgin senpai