NTR God: Shinohara

After conquering the first maiden, I walk out without her. I didn't want to start any rumors.

I looked around to see the usual couples laughing, having fun. I wonder, what does it feel like to have a partner.

Sure I had Suzune, but I was just her stress reliever.

Maybe I should think about this later, it's getting late.

Timeskip

Walking into the dorms, I run into Ichinose.

"Oh. Hello, Ichinose."

"Hello, Ayanokouji."

"How are you and Kanzaki doing? I haven't seen you two in a while."

"Our relationship is kind of rocky right now, so I don't know."

Something awoke in me.

"Well, I hope you guys can at least get along."

"Yeah, that's what I hope too."

"See ya, Ichinose."

"See ya, Ayanokouji."

I watched as she walked off before turning back to the elevator as it opened.

It was Shinohara, crying.

"Hey.... what happened?" I ask as I walk in the elevator.

"I'm not sure I should tell you.. it's personal."

"I know I'm pretty much a stranger to you, but you can at least vent to me."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, and started to vent.

Apparently, Ike had snuck into the girls locker room and peaked at some of the girls, and Shinohara had caught him. His urges never seem to amaze me.

"I see."

She looked down.

"You do deserve better than a pervert, Shinohara."

"Huh?"

"Ike is not the best partner unless you put him on a leash. He's uncontrollable, and he'll do anything just to see a female naked, regardless of if it's you or a random girl he has never met. Does that sound like a good partner to you?"

"Well, no... but-"

"There should be no 'but'. If Ike isn't dedicated to you enough to where he would peep on other girls regardless of if he has a girlfriend or not, then you need to leave him. Value yourself more, and put up with less. Okay?"

After that long winded speech, Shinohara hugged me, crying on my chest. I embraced her back, patting her head to comfort her.

Shinohara stopped crying after a while, and looked me in the eye. She turned away, blushing. It was pretty cute.

The elevator then stopped at my floor. I was about to get off, and then I felt a tug on my sleeve.

"Can you.... stay for a while?" 

"Okay, I can."

I stepped back into the elevator, and the doors close.

She presses every button, making us go on every one.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving us time."

"Time for what?"

"This." She gets down on her knees, and pulls my pants down to reveal my T-Rex. She blushed watching it twitch.

Hornykouji, I choose you!