The Boy in The Back Part 3

After our weird encounter, we parted ways, without really saying anything. Somehow, there were problems in his writing, so he said that he would work on that. 

Meanwhile, I decided to revamp the decoration a bit. Pink and blue didn't quite work well with the whole space theme, so I opted for a black background with white dots. 

This would've been good enough, but I felt like it was missing something. So I moved the white dots around, made a few tweaks to some commands we were using, and my masterpiece was made.

Basically, I made it so the white dots would now connect and make a constellation whenever you switch to that slide in presentation mode.

"Phew, I'm finally done. That took way longer than it should have." I said, stretching my arms out. Looking over the slide, it seemed like we were ready to present in two days. All we needed to do is practice.

But how would we do that?

Ayanokouji doesn't seem like the social type, but I have a strange feeling that leaving him out would make things worse.

If I trust my gut, that means I have to organize a place to practice, and make sure to keep in contact in case of any problems.

My mind raced thinking of what to do. I didn't have his phone number, or any social medias.....maybe email him? 

I checked the participants tab, where everyone who's viewing or working on the project is listed. I scrolled down, and saw his email.

"ayankoujik@anhs.edu? That's strangely more normal than what I'd thought it would be." I said, chucking to myself for some reason.

I clicked on his email, and began typing.

"Hey, it's Karuizawa, your project partner. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to meet up somewhere to practice presenting?" 

I sent the email, and patiently waited. Eventually, I got a email back.

"This is Ayanokouji's mother. Who is this?" 

His mother? I quickly typed back.

"It's Karuizawa, his partner for the school project we're doing."

"Oh, yeah he can practice with you. What time?"

"Any time tomorrow is good, where can he meet up with me?"

"The mall will be fine."

"Okay, sound's good."

"Alright then. Sorry for the inconvenience, my son is a bit busy."

"No problem." I typed, chuckling to myself.

With that last message, the conversation was over.

"Huh." I said to myself, laying myself flat on my bed.

In the past two days, I had talked with his mother, saw a bit too much, and have become acquaintances with him? I don't really know how to describe that last part.

I feel...somewhat attached to him for now. Obviously I still have my friends, but I think I'm going to be hanging around him for a lot longer than I anticipated.

I can just feel it.

END

lol

-virgin senpai