Meeting with the Little Devil

The purple haired devil stood before me.

"White Room."

This is not the first time someone had brought this up, so my composure wasn't cracked.

"Still stiff as ever, huh~ Even when someone knows your past." 

"This isn't the first time I've been threatened like this."

"Well it might be the first time you'll be blackmailed with something like this." She started to circle around me, like a predator looking at it's prey.

"So, let's have a deal shall we?" She smiled. If we weren't in this situation, I probably would've fell for her.

"Go on."

"You date me, and I don't reveal your secret. Don't, and your peaceful life is gone."

"Interesting. Would you tell me the reason behind this? I'm not that good of a guy, and you know that."

"But you willingly help others in their situations. I've been observing you, Kiyotaka-senpai. despite your emotionless nature, you decide to help people. You could rule over this school, with nobody to contest you, yet you decide to build people up to where they can be the best. That doesn't sound like a bad guy to me." After that long winded explanation, she pushed me to the wall, pinning me.

"Regardless of what kind of guy you are, at the end of the day, what attracts me to you is..."

"Your darkness."

"Hm?"

"I can see the emptiness in your eyes. You have nothing left. All that awaits you is death."

"Wouldn't you want me to have emotions? So I can love you?"

"Oh, I'll teach you love. But only for me. I will be the only person you love. You may like someone or even become friends with the people in your class. But at the end of the day, I will be the one you'll love. Not even your father will be able to compete." She pulled on my tie.

"Do you understand, Kiyotaka-senpai?"

"Yes."

"Okay! Call me Ichika!" She said with a smile.

She started to turn around but I had something to say. 

If she was going to teach me love, I might as well oblige.

I grabbed her cheek and turned her face around, and kissed her. It lasted for at least a minute, before I backed away for air.

"Teach me how to love, Ichika."

She blushed. That was the start of my relationship with the little devil.

Timeskip

It was a Monday morning.

Ichika had just confessed to me on Friday, and was now sleeping in my bed.

Wait what?

I looked over to see the beautiful first-year I called my girlfriend. Her purple hair wasn't in a ponytail like usual, so her hair fell down, showing it's surprising length.

Her bangs covered some of her eyes as she woke up. God, she was beautiful. Although she was blackmailing me for this relationship, I couldn't deny how good of a person she was outside of that. She was helpful in most situations, and was genuinely nice to everyone. She was something I couldn't be: a human.

"Morning Ichika." I said, cuddling her. The blush on her face was apparent, but it only made her cuter.

"Morning, Kiyotaka-senpai."