Bad Ending

Ayanokouji stood at the rooftop, looking over the city.

"Ah, I forgot how beautiful this city was." He said, taking in all the scenery

The door to the rooftop suddenly opened, revealing Karuizawa.

"Kiyotaka!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, it's you, Karuizawa." Karuizawa winced after that statement, but kept her stance.

"I'm sorry-"

"Are you?" He asked.

"Yes." She answered quickly, her heartrate getting higher.

"Then I want you...."

"...to kill me." He said, handing her a gun.

"W-What do you mean?" She asked, her eyes now completely focused on the gun.

"To show me your love, your loyalty, your dedication-"

"-I want you to kill me, so I'm burned into your mind forever."

That statement could be seen as quite romantic, but it truly was dreadful. Karuizawa wouldn't be able to remember him forever. For Ayanokouji, he'd finally be free. Away from his father's clutches, or his cage if you will.

Karuizawa clutched the gun, and put her finger on the trigger. She pointed it at his stomach, and he towered over her.

"Ayanokouji...."

"....I'm so, so sorry."

A loud bang could be heard, and Ayanokouji flopped on the floor, bleeding out. Karuizawa collapsed on his body, soaking in his blood.

She could feel his warmth, the only human piece of him left. Karuizawa rolled around in it, not wanting to be let go.

Her tears combined with the blood made a weird, salty smell that she openly invited.

And with that, the story ends. There's no good ending for those two. In any universe, in heaven or hell, Ayanokouji will always die with his first and last lover.

And that, is the only good thing to come out of it.

END

Edgy, right? I know. 

Randomly just decided to kill him for shits and giggles.

Hopefully you enjoyed, and hopefully you cried as well, cause that was what I was aiming for.

SEE YA!

-virgin senpai