Chapter 26

His Obsession

Chapter 26

Evangeline

"You could take a picture, you know? It will last longer" I say to him as we are eating. His eyes have not even left my face which oddly enough I actually like.

Not that I will ever tell him that. I don't know how he has not spilled something on himself as his eyes have not even looked down at his plate and what he's eating.

I'm sure that I could put a spider on there, and he would still eat it because he would not see the spider, only know it when he tasted it.

He clears his throat. "If I did then I would break attention from the beauty that holds me captive" He speaks. I roll my eyes. "How many times did you practice that in front of a mirror?" I ask him, hiding the fact that I'm strangely flattered by his words.

He raises an eyebrow at me and sets down his fork. He did sound like a poet and a poet I don't think he is, all I see him is the handsome mafia boss that wants me dead but doesn't want to say it until he has decided to get rid of me.

"If you were to put down your pride you would see who I am" He says, as if he could read my thoughts. I would not be surprised if that were one of his talents since he does seem to know awfully lot about me.

My feelings are not one of them. "My pride? That was taken from me the moment you took me as your prisoner" I speak to him.

Somehow I have this feeling inside me that doesn't want to argue with him but rather kiss him and have him take me across this table.

The very thoughts of me lying on this table and him on top of me does make my core wet with eagerness, but I would rather much be on top where he is at my command.

"I did not take you prisoner. I took you back to where you belong; with me" He says, and I nearly roll my eyes. Men and their possessive nature.

I would like to see him put that down for a second and show another side of him. Why do I even care about that? Why do I want that to happen? And even want him in general?

Xavier

Seeing her there is like being taken back in time. Before all of this happened and her memory was taken from her. Which I will kill them all for and what pains they have put her through in the past.

I will enjoy tearing them limp from limp with my bare hands if I need to. Even if it destroys me, she would at least have been avenged.

"I don't belong to you nor anyone. Be sure to remember that. I'm certain you don't want to add another injure for forgetting it" She says, and I find that my dick grows hard, but it is still painful, a painful reminder to not cross this woman.

"But you do belong to me. Whether you like it or not. Shoot or stab me or doing to my body. It will not change the fact that you are mine... and I am yours" I tell her.

This whole night is not about the food or the fancy decor around us but her realizing that she is mine and mine alone. That no one can have her but me, and only I can ever be with her and no one else.

She starts to eat the food again but with each bite she is hesitant, perhaps thinks that it has been poisoned in some way, it makes me admire her even more.

Or want her more for that matter. Despite the pain in my balls, I still want to take her across this table and have my way with her body where she will not be able to resist me.

I will drive it so far inside her and so fast that she will feel the intense amount of pleasure from taking her in every way possible, and then she will know that she is mine.

This little angel that is in front of me will soon be bent to my will. She will be waiting with open legs every night for me to take her and every morning when I leave she will give me an epic fuck before I leave for the day.

She will be mine, and I will be hers but even then she will know that no one else can have her. Even now, I'm testing her to see what she will do.

To see if she remembers that it was right in this place that she left me once, and if she will leave me again. So far she has not but who knows what she has planned this time. I smirk to myself.

I'm going to enjoy this.