Chapter 22

His Obsession

Chapter 22

Evangeline

It turns out that his company is even worse than himself as he's always praising himself, as if his ego isn't big enough. It's annoying.

We could barely watch the movie and when it did come to an end he sat down next to me and while the plans of strangling him are flowing around in my hand he actually is holding my hands.

It's annoying and yet I don't want him to stop. It's disgusting. "You're looking cheerful" He says and I glare at him. "Really? I hadn't noticed" I hiss at him and he chuckles.

His phone rings in his pocket and he picks it up and answers it. "Knight!" He says rather harshly and I look at him as he stands up from the bed.

His whole aura just changes from being somewhat playful to being angry but that is what one would expect and I smirk to know how angry he can become in a matter of seconds.

Perhaps that will help me one day to get the hell out of this place. Before I officially go insane that is. "Would you like me to send your daughter's infant head to you because I can make that happen. Sever her head at the spine, while awake. How I would love the cries!" He speaks into the phone.

That man knows how to threaten all right but perhaps he's bluffing. Xavier Knight might seem like the type of person that can kill but he is also rather weak, he can't even kill me. Only says that we're lovers and shit.

This man is insane and I'm not sure what kind of drugs he's taking but the torture method that he uses are working because I feel like death around him.

"I want it done by tonight or you will be getting a package, a bloody one!" He speaks and then he hangs up on the phone and throws it aside on the chair.

"You certainly know how to get people to do the things you want" I say and he chuckles but it's so dark that I wonder if he's even there at all or if he has even replaced by something much darker and much scarier.

His voice sends these horrible shivers running up and down my entire body, "Not everyone" He speaks and I give him a confused look.

"I'm taking you out to dinner tonight" He speaks and my jaw drops open by the sudden bomb that he just laid on me and I'm not sure if it's going to blow but I want it to.

To end me from this suffering. "No, not happening. I'm quite... joyful with the one that I get here" I tell him and he smirks at me as he takes out a key from his pocket.

"Be a good girl and you can be free-" He says but I cut him off. "And if I'm bad I go back into handcuffs?" I ask and he nods his head.

I think of this and it's actually better for me to be rid of these handcuffs so that I could kill him but on the other hand he's not going top just let me have some weapons, no he's going to be guarded and that does give me an idea. A wicked one.

And this time it's going to work. "Fine" I tell him but that doesn't mean that I'm actually interested in this thing, and I'd rather not eat dinner with the man that I'm sure would love to poison it if he had the change.

Besides I'm sure that I would very much like to poison his food so that he will die. But I can't do that because in order for my plan to work everything has to fall into place.

"You agreed?" He asks as if he can't even believe it himself. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Well I don't intend on being chained up for the rest of my life and I'm sure anyone would agree to be out of these" I say, gesturing for the handcuffs which I've come to loath as well as Xavier himself.

"If you try anything, you will be punished" He says and the shivers are running down my spine. And I'm not exactly sure why that is.

Using the key he releases me from the handcuffs but his fingers brush against my skin and somehow I find my whole body grow hot and turned on.

Making me hate myself at the moment. What the fuck is happening to me? "I will have my people get you ready, and don't wear underwear" He speaks and then winks at me as he walks out of the room and closes the door.

Leaving me with a flushed face and a strange look on my face as I wonder what hell is going to be coming for me tonight.