Chapter 6

His Obsession

Chapter 6

Evangeline

Alex stands in front of me and he releases me from the chains and all the restraints that I've been stuck in. "What is this, finally seen that I mean you no harm?" I ask with a smirk.

He does not even smile when I speak those words. Something is very wrong. "We're going on a trip" Is all that he says before he takes my arm and drags me out of the room.

I don't even get a chance to stretch my body or anything. No, I'm just dragged out of the room. "What did someone die or something?" I ask him.

Once again I get no reaction from him and that is rather weird to me. Then again I've not know him for that very long and I've tried to kill him.

"You know, you don't have to hold my hand like I'm a little child" I say to him. His grip is tight on my wrist as he drags me. Perhaps to make sure that I don't run away.

The fuck. There is no where that I can go anyway. The armed guards and men that are here all around will catch me. After all I have escapes her before, which is what they won't let happen again.

"Where are we going?" I ask him when he does not even say a thing. Alex stops and looks at me. We are in front of a car. "The hospital" He tells me.

I raise an eyebrow. "So, somebody did die?" I ask him. Not that interested in any of this. Alex pushes me into the car and closes the door behind me.

He gets into the driver's seat and starts the car. "Yes. Someone did die" He tells me and begins to drive off. I roll my eyes as I put on my seatbelt.

I don't really care for if any of them died. None of them mean that much to me anyway, and still I find that I have this strange feeling.

One that tells me that this is not a good thing. That I'm going to regret this. "Who died?" I ask Alex but he simply drives and does not answer my questions.

We drive for about ten minutes and the silence is making me want to go insane or rather go back to being insane. I don't really like being here.

I don't really have a choice, much to my own dismay. "Why are we going to the hospital?" I ask him when he stops in front of the hospital.

The building is very large because I realizes that this is one of the fanciest hospitals around. I doubt this one is for those that have little money.

I would bet my life on it that this one is for those that have a lot of money and can afford it. I roll my eyes at that fact. Of course we would be here. Xavier probably pays a lot of money to keep people silent.

It wouldn't be that good if people were to talk and the wrong people got that information. My father and brother would bribe people all the time to keep silent.

Often they would kill people for silence but there are times that that is not necessary and not needed. Alex turns to look at me.

There is a grave look upon his face which does make me wonder what the hell we are even doing here in the first place? Then he speaks.

"Xavier is died"