Chapter 18

His Obsession

Chapter 18

Alex

Seeing Xavier lying in a hospital bed and knowing that Evangeline is handcuffed not that far from here can only bring a smile to my face.

My plan has worked then. Brining them together will spare so many lives and I like mine so I would like to stay alive even when both of them have shot me.

The pain they make me go through is all worth it because when they are together they are stronger and they will thank me in the future (no they won't) for brining them back together.

I smirk as I see him looking at her from the security camera that has been put up. His eyes never stray from her as he watches through the phone.

I know that once he's better he's going to be there with her or he's going to hunt down the people they did this to her and he's going to make them pay and I will enjoy every second of it.

That girl means the world to us and we will never allow anything to happen to her, even when she has shot or stabbed us.

Though, she is the only one that can tame the boss and I can only imagine how hot and sexy their sex must be as each has a dominating side of them and don't want to back down.

I'm sure they're going to break at least a hundred beds in their lives from rough and raw sex. I chuckle at the thought and lie down on the bed with pain in my foot from her shooting it but it's healing, for the better that is.

I take one last look at him and see how his eyes stare with wonder and love at her and I can only imagine what is running through his twisted mind.