Chapter 24

His Obsession

Chapter 24

Evangeline

I fucking hate that I want him. I want him to fuck me until I'm no more. I want him inside me and I hate it. It's disgusting that I want him and I hate it.

I hate the feeling that is rising within me, that I want him so much. His voice doesn't help either. And he knows that I want him and I can tell that he wants me.

He's kissing my neck and I feel my core pulsing. Wanting him to touch me and feel how much I want him. I want him to feel the wetness.

His touch is almost sending me over the edge. My body is not mine any longer and it's in this moment that I realize that I belong to him even when I fucking hate it.

He does something to me and I feel disgusted. I should be killing him, not being turned on by this motherfucker but I can't help it.

His hand then goes down to my thigh and then my moves closer to my core where he's so close to touching it but instead he draws random patterns on my skin. Teasing me.

I can feel his smirk on my skin as he kisses my neck. I try my hardest to not moan by biting hard down on my own lip but even that is not stopping.

The pleasure that I feel is too much for me and I want him to fuck me. But just as I was about to beg him for it (a low-point in my life) he stops kissing me and removes his hand from my thigh.

When I open my eyes to look at him I notice that he's smirking at me and then he gets out of the car. Just like that, leaving me here hot and turned on.

That motherfucking bastard. I will kill him!

Xavier

I smirk to myself as I walk out of the car. My pants tight around the crotch and I'm so close to just fucking her right on the spot and fuck her senselessly.

She is mine and her body is mine but she will have to beg me for it. Even if I have to use measures that leave me sexually frustrated.

Seeing how angry she is when she gets out of the car I can definitely tell that she's about to have some sort of revenge on me and I would take anything if it means that I get to fuck her body and cum right inside her.

Fixing her dress she glares at me, not even noticing where we are. The place that she escaped me when we were here last but this time I have a lot of security to make sure she doesn't slip past me again.

Though Evangeline with a gun is rather sexy and I would gladly allow her to fuck me with a gun pointed at me, my dick is even wanting that as it's twitching and it's so hard.

Walking over to me I give her a smirk when she's in front of me and her glare is just making me want to take her right here and right now.

Not caring whose watching as they know that she's mine. The whole world could watch but she will only be taken by me and me alone.

Just as I was about to say anything I feel a sharp pain in my groin and a satisfying smirk on her face when I realize that she has just kick me in the balls and I fall to the ground holding my crotch area.