Chapter 42

His Obsession

Chapter 42

Evangeline

As I sit on his lap grinding against him, I can feel wanting him and his bulge tells me that he does indeed want to be inside me, well that's never going to happen.

I smirk when my hands reach to the object that I've been aiming for this entire time. Playing him is just extra and my sexual desire for him is real though which is really a shame because this is the first time I've actually wanted a man to enter me.

Reaching for his gun I take it out of his holster and then back away on his lap before I aim the gun on his temple where he doesn't even blink.

The smirk on my face can only grow as I do this. "You took my gun, brave move" He says and I can see it in his eyes. The anger, the humiliation, the desire and lust.

The eyes are the window to the soul and his eyes are no different. I can see what he wants and when I hold the gun on him, there is nothing better than to see into his eyes.

There is no fear in his but neither did I expect there to be any fear from him. Because he already know the very thing that we both know.

If I kill him, I will never make it out of this restaurant alive. "It appears I have taken your gun. Next time, don't bring a gun to a date, darling" I tell him as I take the safety off the gun.

I may not be shooting him but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to be playing with him for a moment and I'm doing that with one hand.

That's pretty good in my book. "You're going to do exactly what I say, got it?" I ask him but he only raises an eyebrow at me and I push the cold metal of the gun against his skin.

He knows as well as I do that with only move, I could end his life. Me, taking the life of the most ruthless and powerful man in the world, Xavier Knight. Well, he's more of a powerless man now for I do have the gun and he doesn't have anything.

"You have ten seconds to take that gun away or I will get angry and I'm sure you will not like me when I'm angry" He says to me and I roll my eyes.

I've seen him angry, I've bruises on my stomach for that which I've not forgotten. I won't forget the things that he has done to me. There is no way that I'm going to forgive and forget.

"Yeah, I'll pass" I tell him and give him an innocent smile which only makes a growl escape from his throat. Oh, so now he's an animal.

That's surprising, for I wasn't expecting that. A demon, sure but not an animal. Well, you do learn something every day as they say.

"Ten" He begins and he's talking to me as if I were a child throwing a tantrum but I'm not a child and I'm certainly not throwing a tantrum, if anything it's him throwing the tantrum here.

"You can count all you want but don't forget that I have the gun. Now give me the car keys" I tell him. I know he has car keys in his pocket.

"Nine" He says. We might have been driven to the restaurant but a good mafia man has extra keys in his pocket of a getaway car to get out if he needs to.

"Eight" He counts. That I learned from my brother. "Seven" He says. "You do realize that counting down isn't going do anything but make you look stupid" I tell him and he knows that and I know he's only trying to buy time for his men to get in here to save him.

He counts until he reaches three and I can see the anger in his eyes. I grind against him while I'm searching the pockets but I'm still careful to never take my eyes off him and take the gun away from between his eyes.

"One" He says and before I could react he moves and throws me on the table. The gun is taken out of my hands in a split second.

He between my legs and a gun at my head. Well, I did not see that coming then again I should've expected him to do something like that.

"Move and you'll find a bullet in your brain" He whispers harshly to me as I can feel his crotch move between my legs and he's still as hard as ever.

Seeing the lust in his eyes, I smirk. "No you won't" I tell him. "You're not going to shoot me" I tell him and move my head up to meet the metal of the gun but I never break eye-contact with him and his stone-cold dark blue eyes that are so powerful that I could just die, but I'm not dead because I challenge him.

"What makes you so that?" He asks me as he bends down to my face, still the gun is in my face. "Because you want to fuck me" I tell him and before he could react I pull him in for a kiss and take his gun away from him.

Kicking him in the crotch until he falls back on the chair groaning from the pain, I smirk again. I got him back where I wanted him.

I did get a kiss out of it but that was a bonus. "Well, it seems you're back to square one, isn't it?" I ask him and I can see on his face that he is defeated for I also hold the car keys in my hands that I took from his pocket.

I can multitask. I walk over to him, the gun pointed at him and I lean to his ear. "It was fun while it lasted, darling" I whisper in his ear before I back out of the room and get out of the restaurant.

Finding the car that the keys belong to I get into it and drive away from this place as fast as I can. In the rear-view mirror I see him standing on the road and he's angry. Smirking I continue to drive.