Chapter 10

His Obsession

Chapter 10

Xavier

Waiting on this fucking uncomfortable bed is not making anything better. I've always been an impatient man and even more so when she's not beside me.

I need her beside me at all times. Otherwise the rage will slowly start to take over me where I won't be able to control it, then again neither do I want to.

She's somewhere so far away from me that I feel like I might be going insane. The plan will work. I came up with it myself so I know it will work.

It's such a same that I won't be able to see it work until it is over. I would have wanted to see it all happen, it would appear that I can't do that.

If she wore a wire, then they would have known since they would search her body. I see red when I think of how they will be touching her.

She's mine. Only mine. Her body belongs to me. Only I can touch her and fuck her the way that I want to. If anyone else touches her, I will kill them.

I will torture them all until they will beg for mercy. Even then I won't give it to them for they have touched what is mine.

All of them will have an agonizing death where my smirking face will be the last thing they see before they go to hell which I know they will be living in their worst nightmare; me.

Evangeline

The plane lands and we walk out of it. I nearly smirk when the men look at between my legs where juices begin to trail down my legs.

The exhaustion of the ride is taking its toll on me. I hold the bag in my hands. Wanting nothing more than to get rid of it as soon as I can.

I see the car that is waiting and I know that my father is there. He's eager to see me, but he is far more eager to see the present that I brought him.

I smirk when my father steps out of the car. He eyes me and I chuckle. "Father. I brought you something" I speaks and laugh as I hand him the bag.

Wary, my father looks into the bag and then laughs. "Good girl" He speaks. He walks over to me and pushes my tight dress higher and touches my pussy.

"You seemed to have a lot of fun" He speaks. I laugh. "Why of course. This is a day to celebrate after all" I tell him and give him a smirk.

He nods and hands me the bag. I take a look into it and nearly gag when I see it. The head and the hands and the feet of a man that I don't know are in there.

A man that is similar in looks to Xavier. And with bruises and glass pieces stuck to his face, no one can know that this is simply another man.

Not Xavier. My father believes that he has killed his enemy and I have brought him his head, hands and feet to show that our enemy has been killed.

Little does my father know that I'm not here because our enemy has been killed. The only reason for why I am here is to kill him.