Chapter 25

His Obsession

Chapter 25

Evangeline

On my own I walk into the restaurant but it's not the fanciest one I've been to. However, I must admit that it is much more quiet than I am used to when going to a restaurant.

My father's men are loud and sometimes thy can't even keep their dicks in their pants and the whores that are there are eager to have a piece of them.

I don't look behind me but I know he's still on the ground. Hopefully humiliated and in great pain. I smirk knowing that I was the one that caused him this pain that he feels.

He should remember that. Remember that it was I who caused him this pain and that he feels it because of me. No one crosses me and gets away with it.

Not even his eyes which I find that I always want to look into. A lovely waiter shows me to a table. I nearly roll my eyes when I see the nervousness in his eyes. Most likely because he's around two of the most powerful people in the world.

Or because he was threatened with a gun or his family or loved one were. That seems more like it could have happened and I would not be surprised if Xavier had gone on his own and threatened each and every one of the people that work here, in person.

"Just wait a moment. I'm sure he will be coming right at any second now" I say to the waiter who doesn't even glance my eyes and I roll my eyes. Trying to keep his eyes off me since I would suspect he has been ordered to do.

Though, where is the fun in that? "Still, he won't be cumming any time soon" I speak and he nearly pales when I speak at.

He doesn't get a lot of time to react since the door opens and Xavier walks inside. Hiding the pained expression on his face. I did kick awfully hard but he did deserve it for what he did, leaving me like that.

He almost limps to the table as he sits down and dismisses the waiter before he even could give us the menus or anything. Xavier looks at me dead in the eyes but I only give him my most innocent smile in the world yet on the inside I'm laughing still.

I make the amusement that I get from watching his face, knowing that he's in pain. "You're going to pay for that" He whispers to me and gives me a dark look.

"Oh, I'm so scared" I say and giggle. His jaw clenches, I'm not sure if it is in anger or pain or perhaps both. It might be both.

"Don't test me, Evangeline" He speaks. The way that he's angry and trying to hold it back is strange but then again he is acting rather odd.

Perhaps it is just my body being turned on and since he did not want to give it to me, I will have to find pleasure somewhere else.

"Or what? I think we've already established that I'm not afraid of you and you can't threaten me. There is nothing that you can do to me from now on" I tell him.

I know he doesn't want to hurt me, for a reason that I don't know yet. Perhaps because he said that we were sort of lovers or whatever we were.

It's odd and not like me at all. "I may not be able to threaten you nor do anything to you but there are other ways that I can hurt you. Don't ever forget that" He tells me.

His voice is trying to sound scary but all it makes me do is laugh. This does confuse him as I continue to laugh before I notice that there is a smile on his face.

Not a smirk nor a frown but a smile. A genuine smile. I think that I might be in another universe right about now because his smiling face does appear to be happy.

There is no pain in his eyes and there is just happiness. What? Somehow I find that my heart flutters when he gives me that smile.

The smile that I know is pure and there is no one and nothing that can convince me otherwise. I also find myself smiling, at that. "Well, shall we order?" He asks me and gestures for the waiter and I nod.

He calls the waiter and he hands us our menus and offer us some wine to drink with which both of us accept and then he leaves while we are deciding what we want to have. Still, my eyes keep finding themselves looking over at Xavier as I still smile.

Xavier

As I look at her all I can think about is; what the fuck is this woman doing to me?