Chapter 2

His Obsession

Chapter 2

Evangeline

Xavier still thinks I'm this crazy bitch that is extremely horny and really hellbent on destroying him and end his life. Well, the last part is true.

My feelings for him are strange and I can't make any sense out of them. I want to kill him but at the same time I don't. It confuses me.

I sit in this room alone, as he had to leave due to some emergency which he refused to tell me about. But, I already know what it's about and I did not need his spoken words for me to know.

It's about my father or that disgusting man that calls himself my father but he will never be my father. My father was murdered when I was a child.

The door opens and Alex walks in. "Coming to gloat?" I ask him. He chuckles and then sits down on the chair that Xavier had occupied some minutes ago.

"No. I actually came here to tell you that he will be leaving for a couple of days. It seems that you are becoming somewhat of a problem where everyone wants you" He says to me.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Really? Who would've guessed that little old me could cause so much trouble?" I speak and give him a small smirk.

I still have to play the part of being a crazy bitch even when I'm back to the way that I used to be, which in truth was a less of a crazy bitch that what I was not that long ago.

"Yes, it came at a surprise for us all. It would seem your father is in need to have you back because you need some sort of medication. What is that about?" He asks me.

My eyebrows furrow at him with confusion. "You spoke to my father?" I ask him and he sharply nods. "I'm what you say, a spy. If I'm on your father's side on Xavier, you won't ever know, but that is my job" He tells him.

"Why tell me that?" I ask him. He's even more confusing now that he had been. Alex has always been sort of odd and I have no idea what to even think anymore.

He chuckles. "Why not? You're back to normal right, you don't want to shoot me again. I see you as nothing more than a harmless butterfly" He speaks.

My face pales. "You know?" I ask. He nods his head. It makes me question. Who does he work for, my father or Xavier?

Xavier

The car is taking me to the airport. "Sir, there's a problem with the road. There was an accident and they've closed the entire road. We'll have to go a longer route" The driver speaks.

I glare at him, but if I were to kill him with the a gun in my holster, I won't have another one for some time and It's far too messy to even worry about that.

"Take the longer route then!" I snap at him. Wanting to get this fucking war over with so I can be with her. Being away from her is like getting shot, only worse.

That little angel is the only one that can stop the menester inside me from killing anyone and everyone that I come across.

My fingers are itching to take that gun and begin shooting everyone that I can see. Watching their blood paint everything that it can touch.

I would bathe in their blood. It would be freeing. I smirk as I think about it. The deaths of hundreds at my feet. Their blood all around me.

That is a dream worth creating and a nightmare worth shaping.