Chapter 3

His Obsession

Chapter 3

Evangeline

Taking the safety off the gun I hold it close to me as I get out of bed and run to the door or better, behind it. My heart pounds in my chest but I ignore it.

Not wanting any distractions. Chatter in Italian are behind the door and I can tell that in any second now they will be barging in here.

But, there is no way that I'm going down without a fight. I will fight with everything and to my last breath if I need to.

Holding the gun tighter, preparing myself for this. Seeing him again. I don't understand why that fills me up with this joy.

Happiness that I should not be having. There is no fucking way that I'm starting to feel something for him, especially happiness of all feelings.

I don't get a chance to think of this any longer as the door is kicked open. It lands harshly on me as I'm behind it but I don't make a sound.

A moment passes and I heard two men enter the room but that is it. I smirk as I kick the door and it slams closed and they turn to face me.

But not before I shoot them down. A kill shot to the head. Blood splatters on the walls and on the bed and even myself as it isn't pretty but that makes me smirk even wider.

They fall dead on the floor and I know that there will be more coming where they came from. I walk over to them and take their guns.

It doesn't hurt to have more, besides, I don't have that many shots from the gun that I got from Xavier and when I do go up against him, which I can tell will not be today, I will need to be ready.

Something tells me that he will not go down without a fight. A pang forms in my chest which I ignore. It is funny how these feelings come up when I think of him and hurting him and kissing him... and fucking him.

I'm getting ahead of myself as I walk to the door and open it. I walk out of the room but as soon as I close the door, it falls on one of the bodies.

I roll my eyes as I walk over to a car that I'm sure they drove because it's parked sideways in three parking spaces.

Getting into the car I turn the key, which was left inside the car. "How lucky" I whisper to myself as I start the car.

A shot from a gun rings through my ears as I feel a piercing pain enter my body. A scream of pure agony erupts from my throat.

Xavier

Kicking the table to the side in anger as my office is already in ruins as these fuckers can't even find one girl. I'm going insane without her. I need her with me.

I hold a picture of her and the anger rises within me, the anger that has not been in control ever since she tricked me. Used my own lust against me.

But, I saw inside her eyes that she truly did want me. She was wet for me. I felt it when I fingered her. She wanted me so badly.

Well, little Angel, you're in for a surprise, as soon as I find you, I will be burying my dick inside you once and for all. The thought of her body under me makes my dick hard to the point that my pants are so tight and uncomfortable.

A knock on the door breaks me from my thoughts. I take out my gun and point it at the door and he knows there is a gun at him.

Alex walks in without me allowing him to. "Give me one reason why I should not shoot you here and now?!" I harshly ask him.

Putting the picture of her in my pocket and glare daggers in his skull. He doesn't show how frightened he is when I know that he is seconds from begging for his life.

"They found her" He says finally and my face lights up. "Why did you not say so before?" I ask him as I lower the gun and put it in my holder.

"Because she's dead...." He then says.