Chapter 34

His Obsession

Chapter 34

Evangeline

"How much longer are we going to be doing this?" I ask some random 'guard'. He's as boring as the rest of them and doesn't do anything but stare at me.

Only because he has been told to keep an eye out for me as I will do something. He doesn't answer me like for the past half an hour.

After breakfast, someone escorted me to some random room, put handcuffs on me and chained them to a bed which I have been laying in for a very fucking long time.

I'm getting sick of it and I really need to pee. Unless they want me to pee in this bed they really should release me from this and let me pee in peace.

Then I will bash their skulls in with my fists until they are dead. I will laugh at their deaths as I take over the gang and rule the world along with my father.

I will be the queen that rules the world and it will be fantastic. "Your face only gets uglier the more I stare at it, and that is saying something because I've seen Xavier's face" I say with a smirk.

Xavier might be the most handsome man that I've ever come across and I really want to fuck him, and my body does too.

Once again the man doesn't do anything but stare at me. I'm even beginning to wonder if he even blinks. I look down at my body.

I'm still wearing the clothes that I made, and I can barely call it clothes. Though, it showed them to not mess with me. He should have known about it.

His stupid blue eyes that have me remembering things that I would rather not think about, it's strange and I hate it. I hate him.

I hate him so much that it hurts. But at the same time I want to fuck him and I... I want to be with him. That disgusting thing makes my body all warm inside for a reason that I don't understand.

I let out a sigh. The longer that I'm here the more I"m just going to go insane. I thought we had gotten over the handcuffs and chains things now and I was free of them.

I suppose that stupid hot man that I want to tie down and have my way with him. Until I'm screaming from pleasure. The door opens and he walks inside.

"Speak of the devil and he will appear" I speak and smirk at him. He's covered in blood. Why does that make me want to fuck him even more.

He scoffs. Nodding at the 'guard', the man finally leaves. "I thought he had become a statue and I had to kiss him to break the spell" I speak and wink at him.

Knowing what kind of a reaction I'm going to get from him. He's angry. That I can see. Xavier glares at me. Then he smirks.

"Then I will just have to pry you off his body, and behead him where he stands" He speaks, with humor as well as rage, hidden of course but it's there and I could hear it.

It makes his words true and still at the same time a joke. "A great joy, I imagine" I tell him. He walks to the bed and leans over and holds his hands on the railing of the bed.

"And I would have to punish you as well, I assure you it won't be as much of a joy" Xavier says to me. I shrug. "Maybe I will like it" I tell him.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I watch as his smirk grows. In his eyes as they meet mine, I can see the desire and lust which I know is for me.

The same I can say for my eyes, because my body is heating up. My core is throbbing and it needs relief, I need him more than I have ever needed anyone.

I can't understand it. My body needs him. I need him. I gulp when our eyes stare into one another. Putting his knee on the bed to support his weight.

He leans over my body. I tug on my handcuffs that keep me in place. "Take these off and show me what you can do" I whisper to him.

Low enough for only the both of us to hear which is enough. I smirk when his face comes closer to mine. The blood on his face, I can smell. It doesn't bother me.

It excites me to the limit. I want nothing more than to tear his clothes and have my way with his body. Do what both of us are thinking at this very moment.

His face is so close to mine that I can feel his hot breath on my skin. My pussy is dripping wet and ready for him to take me.

"I will have to take you on that..." He whispers and then begins to lean in. "Just you know, I will take you in every way possible... all day and all night" He whispers and then takes my lips captive with his own as he slams his mouth against mine.