Chapter 12

His Obsession

Chapter 12

Evangeline

The sounds so horrible that I cringe when I hear them. First it had been one shot from a gun and then more and more. As if this house has turned into battlefield.

When all goes silent. I'm quick to run towards my father's office. Abandoning the high heels that I had been wearing which were killing my feet for that matter.

I open the door and the sight that I see is one that will forever haunt me for the rest of my life. If I will be able to live long enough to have a rest of my life.

Xavier

"The fuck I need this!" I snap at the nurse. Her dress too tight. Like she wants to fuck the patients and the way that she limps, suggests that she does.

She has a wheelchair which she wheeled inside and told me that I needed to get into it so that I can be discharged from this place.

"Mr. Knight. If you put too much pressure on your spine by walking then you will suffer with disability and will have no feelings in your legs. If you don't get into this wheelchair now until you've healed, then it will be your home for the rest of your life" The nurse tells me.

She's far too young to be a nurse. She was hired to fuck the patients and gets paid a fortune. Her little nurse dress does make me want to take her right here and now.

My cock is already hard. Since my angel is not here for me to take as I want, I suppose I will just have to use another woman.

After all, women want nothing more than to be used. It is their purpose and they are meant to be fucked until they scream.

I glare at her and take my gun from under my pillow and point it at her. Taking the fucking safety off. "I will do what the fuck I want" I tell her.

She gasps when she sees the gun. They always do. She starts to cry. That fucking pussy's far too weak. I roll my eyes.

I'm not weak and I won't need anything. I stand up from the bed. If I were not on tons of drugs, I would be screaming in pain right now. I am slightly in discomfort but I don't care.

I start walking. I refuse to show anyone that I'm weak. I hold the gun pointed at her as she goes down on her knees and begs for her life.

"I won't waste a bullet on a whore" I tell her and then walk out of the room. I refuse to let them humiliate me in a wheelchair. I'm a fucking boss. The King of the world and I won't be humiliated in that manner.

People look at me as I pass them. I limp from my injuries but I don't care. I'm in pain but I will take those drugs for that shit.

I still hold the loaded gun and I chuckle as I point it at some random old man and shoot him right between the eyes.