Chapter 23

His Obsession

Chapter 23

Evangeline

I was forced into some tight black dress which is strapless and it's making it hard to stay on my body and not show my breasts or my pussy.

I've not been allowed to wear a freaking underwear, because these people are fucking psycho pervert. Though this dress does come with some advantages.

There is nothing better than having a man beg on his knees and what better way than to have the body of a woman whom he so desperately desires.

All men want the same thing. Sex. And a good fuck no matter the girl. And I'm guessing he wants that too and he's trying to make it happen.

I smirk. Killing that man will be easy now that I know his weakness, which is every man's weakness. His lust and his desire and I will use this to take him down.

Xavier

Seeing her almost the exact same dress that she wore the night that she escaped from me and was a bit naughty makes my crotch tighter as I grow harder.

She walks with a smirk on her face over to me. "And where is it that we're going? I don't want to waste any more of my time than I already am" She speaks and I chuckle at her.

Soon she will be all mine and I will hand her everything that she wants. "You will just have to wait. Patience is virtue" I tell her as we get into a car.

"We both know that I'm not a virgin but then again neither are you so that statement is bullshit" She speaks and I smirk at her.

While I know she's not a fucking virgin I know she's just as tight as one. "If you're not a virgin, prove it" I challenge her.

Evangeline gives me the oddest look which does hold disgust. "Prove it? You are so disgusting, like any other man" She speaks and shakes her head.

"I would rather bite my own tongue off" She murmurs but I did hear it. "I'm sure you would, but that would not allow you to continue to speak your curses at me. I'm sure you'd rather keep your tongue and curse at me for the rest of our lives" I tell her with a smirk on my face.

I would rather have a battle with her tongue with my own one and kiss her until she can't be kissed anymore. She's mine and I can do whatever I want with her now.

While she's in her shocked state I use the advantage that I have and touch her thigh and as my hand goes lower down to her core I can only feel my crotch tighter than it was before.

I'm inches away from her wet core when I lean down near her ear. "Are you wet for me, little angel?" I whisper into her ear as I bite her ear lope.

Noticing how turned on she is right now but tries her hardest to hides it but it doesn't work. She can't hide it from me. I know she's wet for me and only me.

She tries to hold back a moan as I start to kiss down her neck. Still not touching her pussy, she will have to beg me for it.

"Do you want me, little angel?" I whisper to her as I look into her eyes, she is afraid and I know that she wants me. Her eyes show a lot about her.

So pure and innocent but still so tainted and all mine forever. She's so turned on by my touch and I have to admit that I want to fuck her senselessly.