Chapter 4~

Felix own home was pretty much the opposite of Hyunjin's.
It was in a neighbourhood that was avoided by many people. Felix' appartement was accessable only through a small, dirty alleyway.

Felix unlocked the door and almost immidiately was met by his heavily drunk mother. "Do you have 20.000 won (A/n: about 18 USD) for me? I need to go buy some booze," she said, her breath reeking horribly of alcohol. His mother could barely stand straight.

"I won't give you money for that.", Felix growled as he pushed past her and went to his room, locking the door.

"YOU'RE USELESS."

The short boy sighed and let himself fall onto his bed.
Around his headboard, and all over his walls for that matter, were photos of Hyunjin. Some were taken from his online posts and others were the ones that Felix took when following Hyunjin around.

There were photos of him on the way to the dance studio, out shopping for clothes, in the convenience store, outside with his friends ...

Felix took a pillow and pressed it against his chest, sighing again

Felix took a pillow and pressed it against his chest, sighing again. "This is all so unfair.." he mumbled to himself.

He distracted himself from his miserable life by thinking about Hyunjin.
Taking his phone out of his pocket he checked to see if the boy of all his desires had posted anything new.

prettyjinnie

Liked by bbokki, i

Liked by bbokki, i.n.ontop and 21,906 others
prettyjinnie: finally home, time for a nap
Show all 196 comments
cb97: lazy ass
prettyjinnie @ cb97: wow why do i have such a rude best friend