Chapter 6~

The last few days had been pretty uneventful.

It had the regular routine for Felix: wake up, go to school, follow Hyunjin around, look at photos of Hyunjin, find out new things about Hyunjin and go to sleep.

Felix was on his way home from school when he noticed he couldn't find his keys anywhere in his pocket.

He put his backpack down, searching it thorougly.

After a while of thinking he realized he had probably forgotten the keys in the changing room after gym class. He quickly turned around and hurried towards the gym hall of the school, hoping it would not be locked yet.

Focused on getting his keys he ran directly towards his classes' changing room. When he walked through the door he could already see them laying on one of the benches. He sighed in relief and quickly grabbed them to put in his pocket.

Thats when he realized he could hear a shower running.

Nothing unusual for a gym, but the last lesson had ended over half an hour ago and no student would usually stay here any longer if they could just go home and shower there.

He was curious by nature so he carefully sneaked along the hallway to one of the shower rooms located in the back of the gym.

Felix stopped at the door frame and slowly peeked his head out into the steamy room.

He had to take a deep breath when he realized what he was looking at. Or rather who he was looking at.

The naked boy had his back turned towards him but there was no way Felix wouldn't recognize this specific boy in any situation.

His jaw slowly dropped once his mind processed that he was staring at a naked Hyunjin, taking a shower in the school's gym.

He quietly took his phone out of his pants pocket, (it's become a habit whenever he sees his crush) and snapped some photos. 

Felix just stared at the boy and got startled a little bit when Hyunjin suddenly began.. rapping? Many people sing in the shower but rap? To Felix' surprise Hyunjin was quite good at it. Well, after all he's friends with 3racha, who are known for their amazing rapping skills.

Felix was swooning a bit, just watching Hyunjin lather himself with lots of soap, being focused on his rapping. Was there a thing Hyunjin wasn't good at? Felix wondered to himself.

His admiration suddenly came to a halt when Felix realized that Hyunjin was about to end his shower and most likely turn around, running danger to spot Felix. He panicked a little inside and left as quickly, trying to make as little noise as possible.

Hyunjin turned around and could swear he had felt someone watching him. He shrugged it off and quickly continued cleaning himself.

"Whatever.." he muttered.