Chapter 19~

Hyunjin went downstairs to ask his mother if his friend could stay the night.
Of course Mrs Hwang agreed as she was delighted by the presence of the Australian boy in her home.

When the blonde boy came back to his room he could see Felix fumbling with Hyunjin's phone.

"What are you doing?", he asked. Felix was so surprised he dropped his friend's phone next to him onto the bed.

"I-i was just trying to find out what version of phone this is..", he lied. Hyunjin believed this excuse and told Felix exactly what phone it was.

In reality Felix had looked at Hyunjin's messages to see if he was talking to any potential partners but he didn't come far before getting caught.

"Anyway, let's get ready for bed, yeah?" Hyunjin yawned. He took Felix to the bathroom where the boys both washed their faces next to each other at the double sinks. Felix loved how Hyunjin gave him all his high end products to try. Hyunjin also handed a new toothbrush to Felix as he hadn't been prepared to stay the night. They brushed their teeth and went back to the room.

Hyunjin immidiately began taking his shorts and pants off, facing away from Felix, who was just watching with his mouth open.

"I hope you dont mind I only sleep in underwear," Hyunjin said.

Felix, still staring at the other boy's backside, shook his head. "I don't mind." He tried to keep calm but noticed a growing bulge in his pants.

Hyunjin turned around and flashed a wide smile to his friend. "Come on, get comfortable too~", Hyunjin chimed.

Felix felt himself blush hard as ever. He felt so shy, standing face to face with his crush who was only wearing dark blue checkered boxershorts.

He bit his lip and also took off his shirt and the pair of shorts he had been given by Hyunjin.

He felt embarrassed standing there in only his baby blue boxers. Holding his hands in front of his crotch a bit so Hyunjin wouldnt see what's going on.

Hyunjin jumped on the bed and Felix followed him. "Watch another movie?" Hyunjin said while yawning. "Sure", Felix smiled.

He had already expected the handsome blonde boy to fall asleep soon but he didn't expect it that soon.
After just half an hour Hyunjin was snuggled up in Felix' arms. The movie was still running but Felix grabbed the remote to switch it off. He wanted to focus.

He watched the boy sleeping for a good hour, analizing every little detail of his face. He looked so calm while sleeping.

After this time Felix was sure the boy was fast asleep so he carefully moved him off of his chest so he could move and grab his phone from the nightstand.

Carefully he positioned himself over the sleeping boy and began taking photos. Dozens. From every angle.

He also lifted the blanket up a bit to get some shots of the boys belly and underwear. He held himself from touching him, Hyunjin was fast asleep and looked so angelic.

After Felix was satisfied with the photos he switched off the lamp on the bedside table.

He laid back down on his side, supporting his head with his hand to be more comfortable looking at the boy illuminated by faint rays of moonlight.

After a few minutes suddenly, Hyunjin moved around a little bit.

"Lixie.." he whined quietly. A cold shiver went down Felix' spine, did he really give him a nickname? He cleared his throat. "Y-yes, Jinnie?"

"Can you help make me feel good..?" Hyunjin mumbled without opening his eyes.

Felix froze. The only explanation for this was either this was a dream or his Korean skills were malfunctioning and leading to a misunderstanding.

"Wh-what do you m-", Felix was interrupted by Hyunjin taking his hand and pushing it down the warm blanket, laying it on his crotch area.

Felix felt the boy's "little" problem and immidiately grew a problem of his own in his own underwear again.

He looked at the boy's face, Hyunjin still had his eyes closed shut and was biting his lower lip. He moved Felix hand up and down his groin.

Felix had always wanted this. Pleasing his crush.

He positioned himself to be sitting on Hyunjin's legs and began palming the boys clothed dick, after a while Hyunjin bucked up his hips to signal he wanted more.

He lifted his hips from the bed so Felix could take the boxers off him, leaving Felix speechless at the sight he was given when Hyunjin's erect member sprung out.

He had imagined Hyunjin to be big, but he was even bigger than he had expected, thick veins along the sides of his dick. He had some hair down there, groomed all nicely.

The Australian boy gulped as he took Hyunjin's member into his right hand, gently starting to jerk the beautiful half asleep boy off.

Hyunjin was quite sensitive to say the least and every of Felix moves made him give some little sounds or moans, leaving Felix a little worried that his friend's mother down the hallway would hear it.

Felix rung with his own mind but eventually couldn't hold back anymore; he wanted to taste Hyunjin.

He got down and carefully licked around the tip of Hyunjin's dick.

After teasing Hyunjin for a while he moved on to licking up and down his dick with his flat tongue, earning louder moans from the blonde boy.

Then, Felix finally took Hyunjin's member into his mouth. He tried to fit as much as possible but gagged a little when he overestimated himself and the back of his throat was hit.

He slowly began sucking Hyunjin off, gradually building his speed and moving his head up and down on the moaning boy's dick.

After a few minutes Felix noticed Hyunjin was getting out of breath from moaning nonstop and from squealing around from the pleasure he felt.

"Lixie-ah, I'm gonna..I'm gonna cum.." Hyunjin whispered.

Felix took the spit covered dick out of his mouth and jerked off Hyunjin with his hand in a fast pace, eventually resulting in Hyunjin releasing his cum all over Felix hand and his own stomach with a loud groan.

He was out of breath and so was Felix, but he proudly admired his work.

The boys chest was raising and lowering heavily, the milky cum covering his toned stomach.

Felix licked the palm of his hand and his fingers to taste Hyunjin's bodily fluid, enjoying the sweet-salty taste.

He leaned over to the nightstand to grab a tissue and carefully cleaned up Hyunjin's stomach. He was gonna take this tissue home with him so he made sure to put it under the pillow and then move it to his bag in the morning.

Hyunjin meanwhile had fallen back asleep. Felix sighed, being aroused to the point of hurting. He pulled off his own underwear and quickly and quietly masturbated while admiring the sleeping boy.

It was a quick fix and he released into another tissue, tossing it to the side after he was done.

He let himself fall back next to Hyunjin, pulling him close to his body and covered them both in the warm blanket.