Chapter 25~

Saturday.

Felix killed the time until his date with Hyunjin by printing all his recent photos of the boy and taping them to his already overfilled walls.

When it finally was time to get ready he took a shower, put on makeup and threw on an elegant outfit with a nice button up shirt.

The restaurant Hyunjin had chosen was a quite high end Italian restaurant so he made sure to look groomed nicely.

Hyunjin had told him to meet him at the front of the restaurant at 8 p.m.

Felix arrived exactly on time.

He could already see Hyunjin from afar. His beauty was uncompared. He was standing in front of the charming European style building, looking at his phone.

When Felix approached him, he held out his arm for the petite boy to hold onto so they could go inside together.

The waiter brought them to their table.

Felix never had imagined himself im such a restaurant. It really was an exclusive one.

Some people looked at the two young boys in a funny manner, but quickly went back to paying their own business attention.

Another waiter brought the two friends their menus and a little basket of bread.

Looking at the prices, Felix gulped.
Everything was so expensive.

They both ended up ordering some pasta, hoping it would be good, as they didn't understand most of the words in the menu.

The food arrived and it looked amazing. They both shared their dishes so they could get a taste of everything, savoring the amazing flavours.

They were just being served their desserts when Hyunjin noticed Felix staring at him. He was almost used to it because Felix did this a lot.

Hyunjin broke the silence. "We should study together more often."

"Study? What about the other stuff we did?" Felix teased, feeling confident.

Hyunjin smirked and instead of responding fed some of his Neapolitan ice cream to Felix.

When they left the restaurant it was already 9:30 p.m.

The chilly air hit them when they stepped outside, making Felix cling even closer to Hyunjins arm.