Chapter 39~

The next morning, Hyunjin woke up with a pounding headache. Felix was sleeping next to him peacefully. The blonde tried to remember what had happened last night and smiled as he realized they had celebrated because of their exams and 3racha.

Hyunjin climbed out of bed carefully not to wake his lover up. He made his way downstairs to get some water and medicine for his headache.

Mrs Hwang was sitting in the kitchen, enjoying her first coffee on this Saturday morning. When she saw her son, her face lit up.

"There's a letter for you."

Hyunjin frowned. His body was aching, so why would he want to open a letter now out of all things?

His mother handed it over to him. After a few seconds, Hyunjin's jaw dropped. He read the letter over and over again, but the words stayed the same.

"Congratulations Hwang Hyunjin.
You have been selected to be exclusively accepted into 1MILLION Dance Studio in Seoul.
Your training in dance and modelling........"

All of a sudden his headache was gone. The only emotion he felt was absolute joy, running to hug his mother.

She read the paper, smiling proudly at her son. She was the one who signed Hyunjin up after he had been begging her for months. The program is quite exclusive and therefore costly, but for her son the best was barely good enough.

With excitement Hyunjin ran upstairs, waking up Felix to tell him the news.

The freckled boy was instantly wide awake, jumping on the bed with Hyunjin out of happiness.

After a few minutes, Felix grabbed his boyfriends hands, looking him in the eyes.

"I also have some big news to tell you," he said, his eyes sparkling.

"In 2 months I'm going to start training as a confectioner in Seouls most renowned bakery," Felix squealed.

"THE ONE YOU TALK ABOUT ALL THE TIME?" Hyunjin shouted almost crushing Felix hands from squeezing so hard.

Felix nodded, almost feeling overwhelmed with all the emotions.

Suddenly, Hyunjin threw Felix back onto his bed, starting to kiss him passionately, leading up to the boys making love.

The future looked so bright for Felix, Hyunjin and 3racha.