Chapter 20~

Felix was woken up by sunshine on his face. He stretched himself before opening his eyes.

He frowned when he realized that his friend wasn't next to him anymore, he felt weird laying in his friend's bed alone.

Getting up, he made his way to the bathroom to use the toilet and to brush his teeth & wash his face.

After he was done he put on the shorts and shirt he had gotten from Hyunjin the evening before.

He made his way downstairs, being greeted by the smell of bacon, making his mouth water.

Felix could see Hyunjin sitting on a chair by the kitchen island of the modern kitchen.

When the boy realized his friend had woken up, he shot up his head and flashed him a big smile.

"Good morning", Felix said. "Good morning to you too," Mrs Hwang replied.

"Did you sleep well?" Hyunjin asked.
Felix blushed, his mind wandering to the events of last night. He just nodded and sat down on the chair next to the long haired boy.

Mrs Hwang placed two glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice in front of the two boys. Hyunjin leaned over to Felix and came close to his ear. "I'm sorry about.. you know.. last night," he whispered.

Felix' eyes widened. He shook his head and managed to stutter out a whispered response. "I-it's fine r-really." He smiled shyly at his friend, both of the boys blushing and being relieved when their breakfast was served to them, taking the focus away from the akward silence.

They finished their breakfast and Felix wondered if it would be clingy to ask Hyunjin if they also could spend their saturday together.

"Should we go get some ice cream later?" He asked while looking at the ground.

Hyunjin thought for a second. "The others wanted to meet with me today.. but let's just go get ice cream all together!" He said excitedly.

Felix grinned, he didn't mind Hyunjins friends being there as long as he could just spend some more time with him.

Hyunjin texted his friends groupchat. While waiting for their responses, the boys played video games as usual.

The boys of 3racha had agreed to go eat ice cream.

Hyunjin and Felix got themselves ready and headed out to the ice cream café they had all chosen to meet at.

They were early and had to wait for the others. "Let's take a photo together," Hyunjin proposed as the two of them sat waiting.