Chapter 26~

When they arrived at Hyunjin's home, Felix noticed that all the lights were turned off. He wondered to himself if they were gonna be alone.

"Where is your m-", he got interrupted by Hyunjin telling him "she comes home sunday evening", while smiling.

Before Felix could say anything Hyunjin pulled Felix up the stairs by his wrist.

When they were in his room, he pushed Felix onto the bed forcefully. Felix was a little surprised as he didnt expect this but just played along.

Hyunjin got on top of Felix, starting to kiss the smaller boy under him passionately, being kissed back by the foreign boy.

He gradually started kissing downwards, eventually sucking on the freckled boy's neck, earning heated moans from him.

Hyunjin was focusing on marking the petite boy with deep purple love bites all over his neck, he almost didn't notice how the boy under him was rubbing himself on Hyunjin's knee between his legs.

He slipped his hands under Felix' shirt, admiring the feeling of his abs that he had already noticed the time Felix first slept over at his place.

Felix couldn't stop himself from rubbing against the taller boys leg, the friction was just what he needed, arousing him further.

Hyunjin was already sweating quite a bit so he took off his shirt before removing his friend's shirt too.

Felix admired the boy on top of him. He was glowing, sweat glistening on his forehead and his eyes looked passionate.

Finally, to Felix' relief, Hyunjin's hands travelled down south and began taking off his tight black jeans.

Hyunjin got up and quickly removed his own pants as well. His grey boxers did a bad job at hiding his big, erect member, almost making Felix drool at the sight.

"Are you gonna drool over me just like that, babyboy?", Hyunjin smirked.

He got back on top of the smaller boy, them now being only in their underwear.

He leaned in to kiss Felix again, while at the same time slipping one hand into the boys boxershorts, taking his member into his hand and beginning to awfully slowly jerk him off.

The teasing made Felix whine and whimper into Hyunjin's mouth.

When they pulled away from the kiss, both their lips were red and swollen.

Finally Hyunjin had some mercy and moved his hand up and down faster the boy's member.

Felix' lewd moans drove Hyunjin insane. He stopped touching Felix and took his own boxers off, revealing his throbbing lenght.

Felix immidiately knew what to do and motioned for Hyunjin to lay down. He got on top of him and couldn't contain himself, he just had to suck on the big swollen dick without wasting time.

Hyunjin loved the wet feeling of Felix' soft tongue against his dick and how warm his friend's mouth felt around him.

He couldn't keep his moans in as Felix was going faster and deeper with every instance, Hyunjin wanted to warn the boy that he was gonna cum but instead only brought out some more moans.

Felix was a little surprised to feel Hyunjin's warm fluid down his throat so soon but he was very satisfied. He licked the tip of Hyunjin's dick clean after pulling his mouth off him.

Hyunjin caught his breath and quickly switched their positions so he was on top again.

Before Felix could realize what's happening, Hyunjin licked down a trail all the way from Felix' lips down his abs to his underwear. He licked over the boy's boxers a few times before removing them for good.