Chapter 17~

Monday.

Hyunjin was sitting in the same restaurant where he usually goes with his friends Bangchan, Changbin and Jisung.

They had placed their orders and now Hyunjin was met with all of their eyes staring at him expecting him to talk.

"So how was your time with that new boy?" Chan finally broke the silence.

"We really had a good time", Hyunjin answered and blushed.

"Do you like him?", Jisung leaned over to Hyunjin and poked his cheek. Hyunjin pushed the squirrel looking boy's hand away and shrugged.

"If you don't, I find hes pretty cute", Changbin chuckled. Hyunjin gave him a death stare.

He was glad their food finally arrived so they could switch their conversation topic.

Meanwhile Felix was alone at home as so often. He couldn't stop thinking about everything.

It seemed so unreal to him. He is being friends with the boy he stalks. The boy he is obsessed with.

He put the lipgloss he got from Hyunjin under his pillow, at night holding it in his hand while sleeping.

Felix was bored and looked at his phone.

His first instagram post already had many likes thanks to Hyunjin's followers coming to his account.

There were even some comments. He was nervous to check, fearing they were gonna be insults about his looks or people telling him to keep away from Hyunjin.

To his surprise it was all positive. He sighed in relief and let himself fall down onto his bed.

lix.ie

Liked by cb97, sexyboychangbin and 187 otherslix

lix.ie: thanks @ pretty.jinnie for doing my makeover~
S

how all 15 comments
sexyboychangbin: damn you look good

hyu.ka: so youre jinnie hyungs new friend? Thats so cool~

Back in the restaurant the other boys enjoyed their food.
"Why don't we invite Felix to spend his lunch breaks with us? He seems to be alone all the time."

The other boys agreed and Hyunjin was smiling all over. What a good idea Chan had.