Chapter 38~

"I'm so glad our graduation exams are over now, I'm exhausted," Jisung sighed as he sat down next to Chan. Changbin, Hyunjin and Felix also sat down around the table at the friends' favourite restaurant.

They ordered food excessively, along with lots of Soju. After everyone had their glass filled, Chan raised his drink to make a toast.

"Here's to us, having finished our high school graduation exams today. In two weeks we will be freed from school forever when we get our results!"

The others cheered, drinking down quickly.

Finally, their food arrived. Just as he was about to start eating, Chan's phone vibrated.

He pulled out his phone from his back pocket, looking down at the number on the screen, not able to recognize it.

"Wont you pick up, hyung?" Felix asked while chopping some meat to put on the little grill on the table.

Chan nodded as he pressed accept. After a few seconds, he suddenly jumped up, his face being transformed to the widest smile the boys had ever seen. After ending the call, Chan sat down again, shaking visibly.

"Who was that?" Hyunjin asked curiously.

"3RACHA JUST GOT SIGNED WITH AN AGENCY AND WE ARE GOING TO START TRAINING IN 2 MONTHS"

Silence.

The friend group exchanged some looks with each other, clearly in disbelief.

Jisung was the first one to get up, starting to dance around in the luckily still rather empty restaurant, the others soon joining them as they realized that Chan's, Changbin's and Jisung's musical career was about to turn from rapping in a basement room to debuting with a real agency.

After their first euphoria had settled, they all sat down again, drinking Soju in celebration until they could barely think straight.

All I HaveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara