Chapter 31~

Few weeks later.

Hyunjin pulled his blonde hair. He grunted, slamming his head into one of the pillows on Jisung's bed.

"What should I get him for our three months anniversary? It's already in two days," the pretty boy whined into the pillow.

Bangchan was thinking, chewing on one of the pencils that were laying on the floor in front of him from doing a school project with Jisung.

"How about you act like you forgot?", Changbin suggested.

Chan nodded. "You could act like you forgot it, and then just surprise him by showing up at his house."

"You still haven't been there, right? I think it would be nice if you arrived before him, just like he did that one time where he made the cake with your mom."

Hyunjin looked up for a moment, thinking about his friends' idea.

Meanwhile, Changbin added "you could decorate his room with heart garlands and stuff. His mom doesn't work, right? She will probably be home and can let you in."

Hyunjin's eyes lit up at the idea. He jumped off the bed and grabbed Jisung's hand, pulling him up from the bed.

"We need to buy decorations!", Hyunjin shouted while pulling Jisung out of the room with him, leaving Chan and Changbin behind, laughing.

With Jisung's help Hyunjin had chosen a wide variety of decorations.

Heart garlands, real rose petals and even little balloons saying "i love you" on them.

He was gonna bring the boy fresh flowers from the flower shop around the corner from his house, as well.

prettyjinnie

Liked by cb97, yangx2 and 33,890 othersprettyjinnie: feeling so in love

prettyjinnie: feeling so in love.. #inlove #lovesick #freshair
Show all 702 comments
ye.ji: im so jealous of your boyfriend, oppaㅠㅠ
morklee: looking good