Chapter 15~

Hyunjins room was very spacious and the interior was fancy looking, the colour theme was mostly white. The room made Felix' mouth fall open. He had always wanted to be here and now he couldn't believe it. All of Hyunjin's things were here, so close to him.

"Excuse me, but I need to use the bathroom", Hyunjin excused himself with a smile, leaving Felix behind in his room.

Felix didn't think twice but immidiately took out his phone, taking a ton of photos of the room. He hurried up and just as Hyunjin came back he put the phone back in his pocket.

Hyunjin sat on the bed and tapped the space next to him, signaling for Felix to sit. He had to giggle a little bit at the smaller boy, who was still standing in his room, admiring it.

After Felix pulled himself together, he finally sat down. Hyunjin handed him a controller, and grabbed one himself. Across the wall from his bed was a huge flat screen tv and gaming console.

"What do you want to play?" Hyunjin asked scrolling through his games to show Felix what he could choose from. "A-anything is fine with me", he mumbled. He wouldn't be able to focus anyway, regarding the fact he was sitting next to the boy of his dreams on his bed.

They settled for some random racing game, playing a few rounds. Hyunjin always lost which made him pout and playfully slap against his new friend's shoulder. Felix' heart was pounding so hard he thought he would have to die.

Hyunjin kept hitting Felix to gain his attention, not expecting it when the smaller boy suddenly grabbed his wrist, causing Hyunjin to lose his balance and ending up pulling Felix onto him.

The two boys started laughing loudly at this awkward situation. Hyunjin tried to get Felix off him but accidentally ended up tickling his stomach which made Felix react back by tickling Hyunjin as well.

They rolled around on the bed for a while, tickling each other, laughing until they nearly cried and play fighting with each other when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Hyunjin who was now at top quickly got off Felix and sat down next to him again. Felix was out of breath but also sat up.

"Yes?", Hyunjin shouted, fixing his hair.

The door opened and it was his mother, carrying a tray of fruit snacks, chips and carbonated drinks for the boys. Their eyes lit up as she put it on the little couch table in Hyunjin's room.

"Are you staying for dinner, Felix?" She asked before leaving.

Felix looked at Hyunjin to check with him if it would be okay. Hyunjin smiled, so Felix responded with "I would love to!"