Chapter 34~

The entire sunday Hyunjin was being comforted by his friends. They cuddled him, which they would usually not do in this way, feeding him ice cream and watching all his favourite movies with him.

Meanwhile Felix was alone, locked in his dark room with a bottle of whiskey he had taken from his mother.

He despised alcohol, and hated the taste but he didnt want to feel anything anymore.

Felix was numb.

In a short time, he had gotten everything he had ever dreamed of and within one moment it was all ripped from him.

He took another gulp from the bottle, squinting his eyes and forcing the burning liquid down his throat.

Hyunjin had his number blocked, leaving no way to contact him.

Of course Felix had considered showing up directly to Hyunjin's house, but he was sure that 3racha would not leave Hyunjins side.

They were his friends too now, but he knew what they could do to people that would mess with them.

Felix blacked out on the floor after forcing himself to take another gulp from the whiskey bottle.

The entire next week, Felix was missing from school.

3racha had already been prepared to confront Felix at school, but they were surprised when he didn't show up the whole week.

Hyunjin on the other hand, was relieved not having to see his boyfriend. Or exboyfriend? Stalker?

He was mad at himself for trusting Felix so easily when they first met. He had been naive. He had ignored all the signs.

Felix had already been absent from school for 12 days now.

Chan had made Hyunjin and the two others go outside to the park after school, to enjoy the sun. He was hoping the extra vitamin D would help Hyunjin feel better.

While they were sitting in the grass, chatting they suddenly saw someone they recognized.

When Felix saw Hyunjin in the park, his mind went blank and he approached the group of guys in a fast pace.

Felix looked pale, dark circles under his eyes, his hair tangled and unbrushed.

Changbin immidiately got up, being the strongest of them all, standing infront of Hyunjin, who was now embraced tightly by Chan, hiding into his hoodie.

Jisung also got up, standing next to the two boys on the floor to protect them in case Changbin's frontal offense wasnt sufficent.

Felix wasn't surprised to see them all protect Hyunjin.

But all he wanted was to talk to him. Explain the situation.
Tell him how sorry he was.

"Don't come any closer", Changbin warned as Felix had finally arrived at the spot of the park where the boys had been hanging out.

"L-listen, I just want to t-talk," Felix stuttered.

Chan looked up, not taking his grip of Hyunjin who clearly was distressed by seeing Felix.

"Does this look like someone who wants to talk to you?", he referred to the crying boy in his arms.

Felix stared down at the ground, tears blurring his vision.

"Hyunjin, please I just.."

He got interrupted by Jisung hissing "Don't even take his name into your mouth."

Felix couldn't hold his tears back anymore, sinking onto his knees in front of the group of friends.

"Please.." he mumbled under his tears.

Hyunjin slowly lifted his head up, looking at Chan first for reassurance that he was safe.

Then he looked at Felix.

"I don't know you."

Felix was relieved to finally, after almost 2 weeks, hear Hyunjin's voice again.

But the words cut like a knife.

"Please, I can explain it to y-you..", Felix cried out.

Changbin raised an eyebrow at Jisung, who just shrugged his shoulders.

"You get one chance. Speak.", Chan growled, stroking Hyunjin's back.

The freckled boy kept his gaze down to the floor, his knees were starting to hurt from the dirty ground.

"Please try to u-understand me.. I came to Seoul and i had nothing, I had no one. I just fell in love with you.. and went overboard.."

"Overboard?", Chan spat.

"I n-never meant to hurt or harm you. I was just a-amazed by you..", the crying boy continued to sob.

Hyunjin just stared at him blankly.

"You're all I have, Hyunjin." Felix whispered.

After Felix finished speaking, Chan pulled up Hyunjin to his legs, taking the youngers hand.

"Come on, guys." He motioned for the others two follow them, as they left the scene.

Hyunjin turned around one time, seeing Felix was still on his knees, crying, grabbing onto the grass with his hands.

"YOURE ALL I HAVE."