Chapter 29~

cb97:

Liked by prettyjinnie, quokka

Liked by prettyjinnie, quokka.sungie and 5,890 others
cb97: Aussies unite
Show all 167 comments
lix.ie: like mate stop procastinating
mochimin: are all of you guys blonde orrrr

6 weeks had passed and in his whole life, Felix had never felt as happy.

He had more than he could ever have dreamt of: the boy of his desires was his boyfriend, he found amazing new friends, the other students at school acknowledged and respected him for the first time and on instagram he got many likes and compliments on his photos.

He felt confident, loved.

Hyunjin had been a bit insecure at first, as he wasnt openly came out as gay before but with Felix he didn't care anymore.

Everyone should know they were dating, he didn't care.

In school they spent every possible second with each other, holding hands and sharing affection shamelessly.

There were a few guys and girls who were jealous but nothing out of the usual. Generally speaking the whole school adored their relationship.

After school they would either spend time alone or meet with the boys of 3racha. It was always such a good time.

Ever since it was known that Hyunjin had a pretty boyfriend his instagram account skyrocketed in popularity because the internet loved cute couples.

prettyjinnie

Liked by lix

Liked by lix.ie, sunmisshi and 40,789 others
prettyjinnie: my boyfriend is a good photographer dont you think? @ lix.ie
Show all 2,327 comments
dddawn: agree
lix.ie: only cause you are the prettiest model..
prettyjinnie @ lix.ie: i miss you~