Chapter 33~

Meanwhile, Hyunjin didn't stop running once he had stormed out of Felix' home.

Once he was completely out of breath from running and crying, he shakingly pulled out his phone as he sat down on a bench on the side of the sidewalk.

He didnt care about the people passing him giving him weird or concerned looks.

Hyunjin searched for Chans contact in his phone and called.

After a few rings, Chan answered the phone. He was hanging out with Changbin and Jisung.

He sounded happy, expecting Hyunjin to tell him how great the surprise went.

But his smile instantly faded as he heard his friend hysterically cry into the phone.

The crying boy could barely form a normal sentence.

Chan calmed him down as much as possible, before telling Hyunjin to go straight home.

Once he hung up the call, Changbin and Jisung looked concerned.

"Is there a problem?", Jisung asked.

"Hyunjin. He was crying so much i could barely understand him. We need to get to him right now."

Changbin nodded, grabbing his car keys.

Hyunjin had walked all the way home, still not having stopped his crying.

He unlocked the front door, rushing past his confused mother, who was in the kitchen.

Heading straight to his room, throwing himself onto his bed, he broke down completely.

Moments later, his friends pulled up at his house, ringing the door bell.

Hyunjin's mother opened the door and frowned, looking at the gang.

She didn't like them around her son, and she if anything didn't want to let them into her house.

However, she got worried as she saw the boys' serious facial expressions and understood that there must be a problem, stepping aside and letting the 3 friends in without a word.

After Chan opened the door to Hyunjin's room, he went to the crying boy and got onto the bed with him, pulling him towards him to comfort him.

Meanwhile, Jisung got a bottle of water and paper tissues for Hyunjin while Changbin sat down on the bed as well, comforting Hyunjin by gently patting his hair while he was being held by Chan.

The presence of his best friends comforted Hyunjin immensely, after a few more minutes he had calmed down a bit and took a sip of water to clear his throat.

Chan looked at the boy concerned. He had never seen Hyunjin like this, neither had the others.

Carefully, while stroking Hyunjin's cheek, he asked "do you want to tell us what happened?", he was thinking that the couple had maybe gotten into a fight.

Hyunjin wiped his tears with some paper tissues, not saying a word as he grabbed his phone and unlocked it, handing it to Chan.

Jisung and Changbin watched Chan look at the phone, his expression getting more and more concerned and angry.

The leader handed the phone to the other two, turning back to embrace Hyunjin in a tight hug, pressing his friends face into his chest.

The two ther boys shared a look onto the phone screen, Jisungs eyes growing wide as he comprehended.

Changbin zoomed into all photos, mumbling "this looks like in a serial killer movie or something.."

The 3 boys looked at each other while Hyunjin was still crying into Chans chest.

They all hugged their friend until he fell asleep, completely exhausted.

Chan was the first to get up.

"I will ask his mother if I can spend the night, we cant leave him alone, especially cause we don't know if Felix might show up here. We don't know if he is crazy or dangerous."

Changbin got up as well, putting his jacket on.

"Ji and me will go back to my place, if anything happens just give me a call and we will be here in 10 minutes."

Jisung was texting on his phone. When he looked up to the others, he explained "if we need back up, the guys of BTS will help us."

Chan nodded, demanding the two to stay for another moment while he went to talk to Hyunjin's mother.

Briefly explaining the state of her son, he convinced the dark haired woman to let him stay, something she would never have agreed to before.

He came back upstairs, laying down with Hyunjin while Jisung and Changbin left.

Stroking the boy's hair, he noticed that the phone in Hyunjins pocket wouldn't stop vibrating.

He took it out and checked the screen.

33 messages and 16 missed calls from Lixie ♡♡.

Chan used his sleeping friend's fingerprint to unlock the phone and block Felix number.

But not before writing

"Fuck off, creep."