Chapter 7~

Felix finally arrived home. He had to process what he just saw. He sat down on his bed and opened his gallery to look at the photos again. It really was Hyunjin.

Felix felt his blood rush to his private parts, feeling a bulge growing in his pants. He shifted around a bit on the bed, hoping it would go away but the friction only made his problem worse. He unintentionally got turned on by the photos he had taken of Hyunjin in the shower and couldn't help himself.

Felix hesitated a moment before he pulled his pants along with his boxers down and laid on the bed.
Spitting into his hand, he slowly began strocking his dick.
He put the phone aside, closed his eyes and just used his imagination.

If this was one of these dumb porn plots, Felix imagined, he would have walked up to Hyunjin and started kissing him. They would make out like crazy and touch each others bodies everywhere. Eventually it would lead to them having sex, the shower still running.

Felix wondered if Hyunjin was a top, and he sure hoped so as he just wanted his hole filled by the pretty blonde boy. He would let Hyunjin do anything to him.

He stroked his dick in a faster pace, but felt a little unsatisfied. He sighed as he took his middle finger into his mouth and sucked on it to lube it up.
Slowly, he began to circle around his rim with his fingers, enjoying the sensual feeling it gave him. Then, he carefully pushed the spit covered finger into his hole. He groaned at theslight stretch, hurting him a little.

He pushed his finger in and out of himself, eventually adding another finger, while using his other hand to stimulate his member. Felix kept imagining it was Hyunjin who was fucking him, he would beg him to go harder and faster. Felix started moaning loudly, as it all felt really good now, relieved that he is still being home alone.

In between his moans he sometimes managed to whimper Hyunjin's name over and over like a prayer. With this pretty prayer on his lips and a low moan after a while he finally released onto his stomach and over his hand, trying to catch his breath.

He got up to grab some tissues and cleaned himself, putting on some fresh underwear too.

He sighed and let himself drop on his bed again, feeling sleepy from the naughty things he had just done.

He picked up his phone again. Felix noticed that he had missed the notification for Hyunjin's new post while he was distracted. He quickly opened the post.

prettyjinnie

Liked by bbokki, sunshinehobi and 20,962 othersprettyjinnie: i was in the gym today~Show all 311 commentscb97: dont act like you work outkookieoppa: what workout do you recommend, Jinnie?chaer_ry: please show us your muscles sometime!

prettyjinnie: i was in the gym today~
Show all 311 comments
cb97: dont act like you work out
kookieoppa: what workout do you recommend, Jinnie?
chaer_ry: please show us your muscles sometime!