Chapter 16~

The boys sat on the bed eating their snacks. Hyunjin had put on his favourite playlist on his bluetooth speakers.

Felix couldn't stop himself from looking at Hyunjin. His skin was glowing in the sunshine that came through the windows and the white gardines, his eyes glistening in the light. He was wearing a very subtle eyeshadow on his eyelids.

Felix admired Hyunjin's makeup. "Do you wear makeup often?" he asked. Hyunjin bit down a piece of apple, getting up. "I do actually, I really like it." He went up to a little vanity, that was filled with all sorts of beauty products. "Would you like to try it?"

Felix was very surprised. He had never tried makeup before but he did like the thought of it. He had his look kept down to the floor but Hyunjin calmed him. "You can be comfortable with me", he said while walking towards Felix. The shy boy looked up and giggled as he saw Hyunjin grinning and holding up a tube of lipgloss in front of his face.

Felix got up and sat down on the chair in front of the vanity. He was very nervous, trying his best not to sweat.

Hyunjin rummaged through some little bags and drawers, looking for the specific products he wanted to use on his friend.

Once he layed everything out on the vanity table he used his finger to signal Felix to turn his body towards him.

He positioned himself and gulped as Hyunjin pushed his blonde mullet hair style away from his forhead using a silver hair clip.

Felix instinctively wanted to look down at the floor as he was nervous but Hyunjin made him look up at him using his index finger under Felix' chin.

He started by placing some concealer under Felix' eyes as there was a faint purplish hint of sleep deprivation. While dabbing the concealer in, Hyunjin noticed "You have really pretty freckles. I have never seen anyone with freckles here. Are you foreign?"

He turned away and grabbed a little container of translucent powder.

"I am from Australia." Felix remarked shyly and enjoyed the soft feeling of the powder brush that Hyunjin gently swiped across his face.

Hyunjins eyes widened in excitement "Thats so cool! Maybe you could help me with my English classes then.. mate. That's what Chan hyung always says. But he gets frustrated with me easily when we study."

Felix froze. How many countless times had he imagined himself studying with Hyunjin? He just nodded.

Next, the handsome boy grabbed an eyeshadow pallette and held it next to Felix face, closing one eye and biting his lower lip. He decided on a colour and told felix to close his eyes. He came closer quite a bit, making Felix' heartbeat skip.

He could smell his scent so clearly, he almost got lost a little. Hyunjin grabbed some mascara next and applied just a tiny bit on the Australian boy's eyelashes.

"You can open your eyes again, we are almost done", Hyunjin chimed.

"We just have to put a little lipgloss on your lips", he smiled and came even closer to Felix face with the lipgloss he had chosen earlier.

Felix stared at Hyunjin's lips. They were just inches apart from his face. He could feel Hyunjin's breath on him. Even his breath smelled flawless, everything about him was perfect.

Hyunjin gently applied the light pink matte lipgloss to Felix' lips, then leaned back to admire his work.

He smiled. "You look so cute! Do you want me to take some pictures of you?"

Felix choked on his spit. Is Hyunjin really asking to take pictures of him?

"I noticed your instagram profile is completely empty. I can help you with it if you want to." Hyunjin proposed while grabbing his phone to snap photos of the freshly makeovered Felix. The reason the account was empty was because Felix had another account, that he would always be using.

After their little photoshoot in Hyunjin's room they were called down to dinner. The food Mrs Hwang had prepared looked incredibly mouth watering.

They boys had a casual conversation with Hyunjin's mother during the dinner and it was a really nice evening.

After finishing eating, Felix helped with the dishes and then got ready to go home.

They went upstairs quickly to go get Felix' stuff and Felix was already about to leave the room when Hyunjin called him back. "Wait!"

"You need to wear this lipgloss more often", Hyunjin said while placing the little tube in Felix hand.

Felix took a step back. "Isn't it really expensive?" It was one of those brands he saw in the type of high class stores that he could only dream of shopping in.

"I've used it quite a bit, you can really have it if you don't mind that I used it."

As if Felix would ever mind that.

After Felix left and Hyunjin closed the front door of their home, his mother pulled on his arm and whispered "I like him more than your gang member friends."

She winked, Hyunjin sighed.