Chapter 23~

Surprisingly, even despite the distraction he was faced while studying, Hyunjin passed his English exam with a better grade than ever.

He was really thankful to Felix and wanted to thank him but he didn't know how yet.

Hyunjin met his friends Bangchan, Jisung and Changbin at Changbin's house. Changbin too was quite rich and had a little recording studio, where the friends would record their songs.

Hyunjin had practiced a lot, his mother hated rap and didn't like it when he did it at home so he had found other spots to practice it at.

His friends always encouraged him and decided to feature him on their new song. It wasn't finished yet though.

After they left the recording studio in the basement and went to Changbin's room, Hyunjin asked the other boys how he could make it up to Felix.

"He surprised you at home right? Maybe you could do the same thing at his place", Chan suggested.

Hyunjin thought for a second "I have no idea where he lives," he said.

Jisung shot a look at Changbin and Chan. "Isn't that a little weird?", he asked.

Hyunjin looked at the music records in Changbin's shelves to avoid his friends' gazes.

"I actually don't know much about him at all", he mumbled.

Chan broke the awkward silence. "Just invite him for dinner and let him sleep at your place", he suggested.

Hyunjin liked this idea. Much to the dismay of Changbin who secretly found the boy from Australia cute too.